(Y/N)'s smile fell to confusion. "Do... You know me?" It must've been a dream of some kind. Though, if that were the case, shouldn't the bard be happy to see her? Dreams were supposed to be happy, right? So why did Venti look at her like she was filth on his shoe?

"Oh... I'm well aware of you, Imposter."

His tone was cold. It made shivers go down her spine. This didn't feel right.

"I'm... Sorry?"

"Bold of you to show up. I figured a criminal would be more careful, but I guess I was wrong."

"I don't understand, what makes me a criminal?"

A small crowd had started gathering. Whispers filled the air as Venti glared. "You think we don't know? Her Grace has already told us of your ill intentions."

(Y/N) took a step back, seeing how there were a few Knights walking over. Jean stood between the two in the front, Kaeya behind her. They looked pissed. "Honestly, I don't know what you're talking about!"

"You are under arrest for impersonating Her Holiness." Jean stated as she stood infront of (Y/N). The woman narrowed her eyes as she took in the imposters form. The similarities were unnerving, a strange feeling forming in the pit of Jean's stomach. Nothing like the feeling of intimidation and dread like from the true Holiness. Furrowing her brows, Jean felt a migraine returning. "You make me sick. You must have a death wish to do this." Jean muttered, gripping the handle of her sword.

(Y/N) was panicking. This isn't right. She looked around to see everyone's faces. They all held disgust and hatred. They all looked tired. Sickly even. There's a pain that shoots through (Y/N)'s head as she sees a white blur run past some of the crowd. Looking up, she sees Kaeya glaring. Yet uncertainty fills his eyes. He looks to the side and raises a hand. "Take her to HQ. We'll place her in confinement until Her Holiness returns." Two knights grab (Y/N) by the arms and start dragging her. Venti simply smiles in pride as he watches them.

Then he sneezes. He looks down to see a white cat? "What the..." It wasn't normal looking, and it held some strange doll in it's mouth. The doll's strange colored eyes snapped towards him, making him flinch.

 The doll's strange colored eyes snapped towards him, making him flinch

"Wait... JEAN!"

It's too late. What happens next leaves (Y/N) in a daze. The doll explodes in a series of ribbons as a strange creature shoots out. It goes up for some time before shooting back down, doing a strange spin attack.

The creatures tail slammed against the guards holding (Y/N) as the cat ran towards her

The creatures tail slammed against the guards holding (Y/N) as the cat ran towards her. The cat hopped onto her legs as she sat up. "(Y/N) (L/N), you must come with me and hurry!" It spoke, though his voice rang through her head as more pain shot through her skull. "My Grace please! Focus!" (Y/N) saw spots in her vision as she fell back. "Damn! Bebe! Come on, forget the knights, we need to go!" Yet no voice rang out to the people.

The knights couldn't get up, the creature continued to spin around, knocking and tossing them all over the area. Even Venti was struggling to stay standing. He looked at the creature with hatred. "It protects the Imposter! We need to kill it!" He shouted, his neck ached. He reached up to caress the sore spot before summoning his bow.

Just as Venti went to shoot it, the creature stopped it's attacks and flew over to the imposter. It picked it up carefully with it's teeth and shot up into the sky, going far above the clouds. "NO!" The people screamed and yelled profanities at the sky, angered by the imposters escape.