(Y/N) chuckled. "As nice as that would be, I'm afraid I can't. He'd be lonely. Now then, let me get your orders."

.
.
.

It was around noon when (Y/N) got off work. She had stopped by the store to pick up some snacks and ingredients for her night with the girls.

(Y/N) had been a babysitter for Sayaka and Madoka when they were younger. As the years went by, the two kids viewed (Y/N) as family, going as far as to call her their big sister. Then the two met Mami Tomoe at school, who grew attached to (Y/N) to the point they moved in together. Seeing how Mami lost her family, she had no problem moving in with (Y/N).

Kyoko had been doubtful of (Y/N) at first, but ended up respecting her when she called out Kyoko's father for his behavior. She also comforted Kyoko when her Father went insane. Kyoko usually crashes at (Y/N) or Sayaka's house.

Finally, a new girl came in. She had been stuck at the hospital due to poor health, but Madoka was quick to befriend her. Homura was always shy and nervous, but she felt safe with (Y/N). Homura ended up staying with her as well, seeing how she also didn't have parents.

(Y/N) smiled as she remembered her first meeting with the girls. She wouldn't change a thing.

...

Well... Maybe one thing.

(Y/N) froze as she was walking down the street. Her head started hurting as her breathing got heavy. "Again..." She leaned against the wall and tried to steady her breathing. "In... Out... In.... Out..." Her hands were shaking as she picked up the bags and started shuffling home.

She's been getting these... Episodes for a while, but they've been getting worse lately. It's like there's a nagging feeling in the back of her head, like she's forgotten something important. She can't figure out what it is though. Not even doctors know what it is, they thought it was anxiety but the medicine didn't help.

(Y/N) shook her head as she opened the front door to her house, announcing her return as the girls came to help with the bags. "Alright, lets get to baking."

.
.
.
.

"HAHAHAHAHA! SUCK ON THAT, MIKI!"

"DAMN YOU SAKURA I HAD IT!"

"No one's found Homura yet!"

"M-Madoka! Don't tell them!"

"WHERE IS THAT TRANSFER STUDENT-"

(Y/N) and Mami shared a laugh at the yelling. "I see they're playing Windtrace. I feel sorry for the characters." Mami nodded. "Homura and I found some very good hiding spots the other day. No doubt she's hiding under the map."

"That's cheating~."

"No it isn't~."

The two giggled as (Y/N) pulled a cake out the oven. Mami went quiet for a bit. "Hey... (Y/N)..?" The girl responded with a hum. "Have you ever... Felt like something is wrong?" (Y/N) froze for a moment. "... Yeah. Sometimes I do."

Mami looked down at the cake. "... When we're all together, it feels right. Like we've been lifelong friends. But... I feel a constant pain around my neck. And sometimes the pain makes me think that... We aren't supposed to be here..."

Mami blinked her eyes upon feeling warm hands on her face. (Y/N) was looking down at her with concern, wiping away tears that'd fallen from Mami's golden eyes.

"A-Ah- I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"Mami, how long have you felt this way?"

Mami gave a nervous look before gazing at the floor. "... A couple years now." (Y/N) didn't say anything. "I feel it too. You aren't alone. But I don't know why it's happening. Maybe we'll get an answer soon." Mami nodded as she wiped her eyes, walking off to the bathroom to clean her face.

"... Hm..."

.
.
.

"Kick his ass, Homura!"

They had eaten dinner and were now taking turns playing Genshin Impact. Homura was currently revisiting the Childe fight. "Homura, you should try and fight him with Lisa, Barbara, Lumine, and Amber." (Y/N) suggested.

"Okay..." Homura mumbled as she started focusing.

"This isn't gonna end well." Sayaka noted.

"It'll be fine! You got this, Homura!"

.

"I didn't have it..." Homura sulked, sitting next to (Y/N). "You did good! You got to his third form! Right, Madoka?" Madoka nodded as she pet Kyu. "Better than Kyoko!"

"Madoka!"

"Alright, Alright. Come on, It's getting late. We should go to bed." (Y/N) said, looking at the time. "Alright, can we at least throw something on and sleep in here? Dog pile it?" Kyoko asked as she grabbed a pillow. "If you want." Sayaka and Kyoko cheered as they piled up on the large couch.

As they all watched some dumb movie, Homura looked over the group. Something was off. Something was really off. She looked over at Kyu to see him staring back. "..?" Kyu got up and moved over to Homura, staring up at her. It was uncomfortable, like Kyu knew something she didn't. "Uh... Madoka... Can you get your cat..?" Homura asked. Unfortunately, everyone was asleep.

Kyu lifted his paw and placed it on Homuras head, engulfing her in a bright light. He moved over to Kyoko and Sayaka and did the same to them. Then Mami. Then Madoka. And finally (Y/N).

"It's Time to go home."