C H A P T E R T W O||

Start from the beginning

"Well since we're all here, let's go and eat." Nilou announced as everyone agreed and start their journey to McDonald's.

(when you're sad and depressed or just bored. Eat in Mcdonalds. This book is not sponsored-)

"How is your studies (Y/N)?" The girl look up from the ground to the gray head.

"Ehhh it's okay? Need to do some memorization for my RetDem though."

"Did you memorize them?" The girl just smile at him sheepishly indicating that she haven't. Imagine memorizing 37 list of procedures then recite on why you do them. It took away half of her soul from memorizing that checklist from day to night.

You can see her reciting those list in her room in the middle of the night and next seeing her breakdown after.

(relatable-)

"Well, don't push yourself. Having a half working brain isn't gonna get you the highest mark."

"Trueee." She sighed as she stretch her arms up for no apperant reason. In a blur, Alhaitham grabbed her waist and move her to the side.

"Careful, you're about to hit your forehead straight to that pole." (Y/N) blushed out of embarassment and how his hands are still on her waist. She looked up at him as he also looked down on her. The two stood there for a moment then move away the second they realize they're blocking the sidewalk. Pink tinted their cheeks as she looked away and Alhaitham just look straight ahead his hand covering half of his face.

"Oi! Can you tw-" Hu Tao's mouth was clamped shut by several hands as they shushed her. Good thing they were a bit far away from them or they would've hear them.

"Let them have a moment Tao Tao." Kaveh sighed as the others removed their hand. The group just stood there staring at the two. Their faces morphed into a smug expression. Alhaitham noticed the group as he stared at them unamused once again.

"Let's go, we shouldn't let the others wait." Alhaitham sighed as he just walked forward. (Y/N)'s head shot up as she nodded and followed his footsteps. Hu Tao smirked as she linked her arm with her arm, her head leaning on her shoulder.

"Ahh.. such a sweet sight- AIYAH!" (Y/N) rolled her eyes as she smack the brown haired girl's forehead.

"Stop.." Hu Tao snickered as she hugged her best friend. A pleasant smile was plastered on (Y/N)'s face as she relished the girls warmth. Alhaitham side eyed the duo a faint smile on his face. Cyno the ever observant criminology student noticed the smile. His face may be emotionless but those eyes screams mischief and a plan brewing in his head. Soon the group entered the place and fall in line on one of those digital menus.

"What are you gonna order (Y/N)?" The gray haired man asked the girl as her face was pundering on what to order.

"I'll just get (usual order)." The male nodded as he press on the meal. He soon press his own order. The girl was about to take out her wallet but stopped when she saw Alhaitham pressed his card on the card reader to pay. He took out the receipt and wait by the waitibg area. (Y/N) walked towards him tugging on his sleeve.

"Heyy how much was my meal again? I'll pay you ba-"

"No need." Alahaitham sighed as he put back the cash inside her wallet. The female was about to pull out the cash but both of her wrist were clasped around bigger hands. Anyone who's looking at them right now just looks like a kid who got scolded for touching the glass items and almost breaking them from the store.

"But-"

"Don't protest, my answer will still be the same." The girl pursed her lips as she looked away. Alhaitham looked at the girl as he thought of a puppy who didn't get their treat.

"Bro, I thought I'm the criminology student here. Why are you arresting (Y/N)?" Cyno pointed out the hands.

"Alhaitham won't let me payy." (Y/N) groaned as she start pulling her wrists. Alhaitham just stood there like a boulder not moving an inch from how hard she pulled.

What the hell Alhaitham?? You study Literature and Linguistics how are you built like that?? /hj

"(Y/N) listen. Take that advantage, Alhaitham never treats anyone for free." Alhaitham stared at Cyno. Cyno had a smug face, (Y/N) also stared at Cyno.

"Whatever, Y'all are too quiet. By the way your food is ready." Alhaitham look beside him to see the tray of food that was indeed for them.

"Alright! Let's eat, I'm hungry." Alhaitham let go of her wrist as she hop to the group's table.

"So.. when's the confession?"

"Never."

"Bruh."

HAIYAH I'M LATE ON MY UPDATE SCHED!!

THIS CHAP IS ALSO KINDA RUSHED BUT WHATEVER

tell me any mistakes on everyones personalities plss. I wanna make it as authentic as possible. So don't be shy on expressing your thoughts!

I won't bite, unless ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)