🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 14

Start from the beginning

the total version of megumi's divine dog killed the curse. the total version was just a mix between the black and white divine dog. "did we get them all?" megumi had sweat dripping down his face. whenever y/n stood by megumi in his human form he looked shorter because of his slumped back. "i think that was all of them." megumi looked down at y/n.

both y/n and megumi could here something dripping, megumi's eyes widened as he looked at where the sound came from. it was one of those hole thingies that the mole curses came out from, except this one was way bigger. "we missed one..." megumi was getting suspicious of the one left over.

'what?' the thing that was holding the mole from coming out opened up, only this time it wasn't a mole, but something way bigger. it was a special grade curse. y/n's first instinct was to step in front of megumi, and that's exactly what he did. 'i shouldn't try too hard to find logic in a cursed spirit's behavioral patterns, but that fact had been nagging me this whole time.' megumi was just standing there in shock.

'why did it just start killing humans it had marked now?' y/n wasn't sure what to do but he knew to protect megumi, megumi's eyes were shaking like crazy, everything felt like it was happening in slow motion. 'the first one was killed in june. and in june...' megumi got a flashback to sukuna's resurrection. the curse in front of both y/n and megumi let out a short laugh, a smile spread wide across its face, the curse looked ecstatic.

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

'some have a presence that's too overwhelming. some keep very quiet. some have already been absorbed by a cursed spirit. this is resonance. sukuna's finger kept its power repressed within that cursed spirit that had absorbed it, but back in june, when sukuna manifested in itadori, it released its cursed energy.' megumi put his sword in front of him. 'it looks the same as the one from the juvenile detention center, but it's probably several degrees...'

the curse spit some round yellow substance into its own hand, it stretched the end of the yellow ball, the curse aimed it at y/n and megumi. it let go of the ball, the yellow ball launched in the direction of the eve and servamp. y/n had grabbed megumi's sword in an attempt to block the attack, this was proven slightly helpful. they were sent back, some structures crumbled from the sheer pressure of the attack. the blade of the sword completely broke off.

"owww..." y/n whined, his entire body ached at the pressure from the attack. megumi landed safely, he grabbed the back of y/n's jacket and pulled him beside. "you alright?"

"i should've gone with the others..." y/n grumbled, a small pout on his lips. the curse quickly appeared behind them, the curse engulfed its arm in a yellow aura. the curse went to punch megumi, but megumi swiftly dodged. y/n saved megumi from the incoming attack, y/n had bit the back of megumi's uniform and pulled him aside. "nue!" y/n switched back into his human form. the curse was already back in front of megumi's face.

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

y/n was inside the black ball as he watched megumi slide against the wooden floor. "okay, i win again." gojo announced, he was in more casual clothing, he was wearing black glasses over his usual blindfold. megumi let out a groan as he began to get up.

"this is unusual." megumi was sitting on the ground. "you rarely ask me to train you, megumi." y/n's chibi form looked rather freaked out. "are you in a rush after yuji surpassed you?" gojo had a smile on his face. "well, beggars can't be choosers." megumi sat criss-cross. "it bothers you that much to relay on me? megumi, listen. i think you have just as much ability and potential as yuji does. the problem is just your mindset. megumi, you don't know how to bring out your best, do you?"