Twilight Link x Wild Link

A/N: This is my favorite Yaoi Link ship. I hope you enjoy it. :) also stay gay. comment down below what did you think of this story and ship of the links.

the drawing belongs to: @Armstrong_Tunon twitter and I wanted to say thank you for me to use your art in my story. The art is cute by the way. :)

Wild's (P.O.V)

Hi, my name is Wild and I am 20 years old. I am the hero of the wild and I have a friend who is a wolf named Twilight. I have fallen in love with Twilight, the hero of Twilight and I don't know if he likes me back in that way. Twilight is so...Hot, sexy, and beautiful. Me and him live at Hateno Village in a house that I bought a year ago. Twilight is my best friend, my roommate, my love of my life, and I need to confess my love to Twilight some as possible. The Princess is gay and dating Linkle, my younger sister. Twilight is so perfect in many different ways. So Today was great because me and Twilight went swimming at Puffer Beach and it was so much fun. I never realize it now but Twilight has a six pack abs and he turns me on when he is shirtless. So it was we went swimming and we traveled back home. We both got dried off and we put on clothes like our tunics. Twilight said"That was so much fun we should do it again sometime, Wild". I said"Yeah, we should, Twilight". Twilight said"Wild?" I said"Yes, Twilight?" Twilight said"It's getting late and we should eat something, Wild". I said"Yeah, Twilight". So I went to the kitchen and made Twilight's favorite which is mushroom skewer. It was done quick. I said"Twilight, food is ready now and I made your favorite". So Twilight came into the kitchen and sat down at the table. Twilight said"Something smells like mushroom skewer, Wild". I said"That's because I made you and me some, Twilight". Twilight smiled at me and then Twilight blushed slightly red at me. Why is Twilight blushing at me? I wonder does Twilight love me the way I do to him?

Twilight's (P.O.V) 

Hi, my name is Twilight and I am 21 years old. I am the Hero of Twilight and I have a best friend named Wild who is the one that I am in love with. If you ask Twilight, are you gay? The answer is yes, I am gay and into guys. Wild is so...hot and sexy. I have been in the heat lately and Wild does not know that. I had a wet dream about Wild and me having you know...sex. This...heat is making me want to touch Wild in a gay way. I do take a lot of showers each day to try to stop this heat. It's always my you know...my dick causes me to moan when Wild is asleep but one night I almost got caught by Wild of me moaning. So today I was at Puffer Beach swimming with Wild and I didn't realize this before but Wild has the most perfect body ever that I just want to touch like now. So after a few hours of fun with Wild at the beach we went back to our home and we dried our selfies off and we put on our tunics. So Wild decided to make us something that is my favorite that Wild makes. After we were done eating and washing the dishes and putting them away. Me and Wild went to our bedroom and laid down on the bed. I got this feeling in...my dick again and I tried not to let a moan out of my mouth but I moaned in front of Wild. Wild said"T-Twilight, why did you just moan?" I said"Sorry, if I didn't tell you this but I am in the heat, Wild". Wild said"Why didn't you tell me sooner, Twilight?" I said"It's because I was scared of what you'll think and say to me, Wild". Wild said"I forgive you, Twilight but if it happens again please tell me, okay?" I said"Okay, Wild. May I tell you something, Wild?" Wild said"Twilight, you can tell me anything". I said"Wild, would it be funny if I said I am in love with you and I love you, Wild". Wild eyes widened when I said that. Wild said"Twilight, I-I love you so much too". I placed my lips on Wild's lips and I kissed him passionately and then I french kissed him. He blushes so red on his face and he is so cute. Wild said"Does that mean that we are together like in a relationship, Twilight?" I said"Yes, it does, Wild and I'm glad". Wild said"I'm glad that you are my beautiful boyfriend and who cares what people think we are meant to be as a couple".