The Mess You've Made

Start from the beginning

"It's not that simple, Aegon," she defended, remembering the vision that had been plaguing her for days. Ultimately, it was always going to be Aemond; it was the only way she could protect her brother. "I'm trying to keep our families safe!"

"What the fuck does that mean?" he cried, throwing his arms in the air. Visaera scrubbed her face in frustration, unable to explain the vision to him in a way he would understand.

"I wish you could understand—" He took two steps toward her, gripping her around the neck and shoving her back against the wall.

"I understand, Visaera," he sneered. With his face only inches from hers, she could smell the wine on him and realized he was drunk, far worse than she was. "I'm in love with you and you're going to marry my fucking brother!"

"Aegon—" He pressed closer against her, pinning her between the wall and his chest, breathing against her neck.

"You're going to marry him, and fuck him, and have little princes and princesses running about the keep and I'm going to be forced to watch." The words were said in her ear, and despite the loathing in them, the tone of his voice sent a wave of shivers down her back.

"Aegon—"

"You're mine, Visaera," he growled, his lips brushing the side of her neck and making her pulse quicken. "You've always been mine, and you always will be..." She tried desperately to pull away, but his body was pressed against hers and she had nowhere to go.

"Aegon, please," she begged, "I can't do this right now..." The last two cups of wine were quickly warming her and her mind felt like it was desperately trying to catch up with her body. With a snarl, he gripped her hair and tugged her head back, hard, and Visaera hissed in pain. Then his mouth crashed down on hers, forceful, demanding, desperate...

Her body reacted of its own accord, gripping his tunic before she could stop herself. When a whimper finally fell from her lips, Aegon spun her about and shoved her back toward the bed. Her knees hit the edge and she lost her balance, falling back on the mattress.

"Aegon, wait," she begged breathlessly, unsure if she was trying to reason with him or herself.

"I'm done waiting," he hissed, leaning over her and pressing his mouth to her neck, his tongue dancing dizzying patterns on her skin. "I'm going to have you, at least once, before you thoroughly break my heart, Vis." His words both thrilled her and sent a feeling of panic coursing through her.

When she pushed against his chest and he finally pulled back, Aegon was hardly recognizable. The look in his eyes was desperate, frenzied, half-mad, as though he wasn't really himself at all.

"Aegon, please," she begged, "This isn't right." And then she gasped as his mouth slid lower across her skin, his tongue slipping along the thin line at the center of her chest that her gown had left bare. "Oh, gods..."

"You think this is wrong? How could this be wrong? Listen to yourself, Visaera..." He replied, his hands running over her hips and up her chest as he finally settled on the bed. "You want me as much as I want you. I bet you're fucking dripping already." A whimper fell from her lips and she pressed her thighs together, wishing that what he said wasn't true. The first moment he touched her, she felt herself growing wet. Now, her dress was soaked beneath her.

"Aegon, you can't—" He chuckled, a dark mean laugh.

"I can't? I should... I should tear you apart and fuck you until you can't walk; until the whole keep can hear you screaming my name. I should thoroughly ruin you... Nothing would please me more than knowing I've had every inch of you and ruined you before my cunt of a brother could even touch you..." Tears sprang in her eyes at his callous tone, and yet his words still set her insides on fire.

"Aegon, I can't—"

"I don't need to claim your maidenhead to have you, Visaera, surely you realize that by now. I've already taken your heart, no matter how much you want to deny it. Besides, you know I would never do anything to hurt you..." Slowly, he popped open the clasps at the center of her dress, pulling the panels apart and baring her chest to him.

"Aegon..." She was no longer sure if she was whimpering his name to beg him to stop or to ask him to keep going.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful, Vis," he breathed. And then his mouth was on her skin, slipping over the peak of her breast. The lewd whine that came from her mouth surprised them both and Aegon smirked victoriously before sucking her hardened nipple into his mouth; sending dizzying waves of pleasure coursing through her. His hand found its way up to her other breast, kneading it softly, while the other hand attempted to push up the skirts of her dress. Visaera caught his wrist, trying her best to keep her head, despite the desperation growing inside her.

"Aegon, wait—"

"I told you I wouldn't hurt you, didn't I?" he whispered, kissing his way across her collarbones. "Have I ever broken a promise to you?" For a brief moment, Visaera pondered his words, realizing that he had yet to actually lie to her. Releasing him, she shook her head. The consequences of the morning could wait, right now she wanted him.

Aegon made quick work of the remaining clasps of her gown and then pushed it open, finding her bare beneath. "Fucking hells..."

With gentle hands, he pushed her legs apart and settled between them before catching her lips with his own. "I want you to know what it feels like, to be with me, at least once. This is the closest thing I'll ever get to fucking you; I want you to enjoy it..." Then, his mouth claimed hers once more, his tongue sliding against hers as she began eliciting tiny little moans that were music to his ears.

He unlaced his trousers and Visaera held her breath anxiously as he pressed the tip of his cock against her center. "Relax, little love, just feel me..." Her eyelids fluttered closed as he shifted his hips and he slid back and forth across her slit, quickly becoming slick with her desire. Each time he bumped against her clitoris, pleasure radiated through her body, and her tiny whimpers soon became delirious moans. Aegon tried to swallow every sound with his own mouth, eager to consume as much of her as he could.

"Oh, fuck... I-I..." The prince grinned; he felt her climax approaching long before she did. Her nails were already digging into his sleeves and her limbs had begun to shake.

"That's it, Visaera," he murmured in her ear, pressing a kiss to her temple. "Let go, my sweet, cruel beauty. Come apart for me..."

His words were her undoing. Visaera's eyes rolled and her head fell back against the mattress as her back arched and her mouth dropped open. Her moan filled the room and Aegon pressed his lips to hers, sliding his tongue over them and attempting to catch the sound.

Then he was falling apart himself, tearing away from her and painting her lower thigh with his seed. Her skirts were pulled back over her legs and Aegon removed himself from the bed. Pulling her into a seated position, Aegon cupped her face in his hands.

"I love you, Visaera Velaryon," he whispered, before kissing her lips tenderly, "No matter what happens, I always will." And then, he was gone, leaving a mess behind, on her skin and in her heart...