When we arrived Jonathan offered to help once again "if you wouldn't mind.. But if you have another place to go to then Im very sorry for being in your way." He just shakes his head at me "you're perfectly fine y/n. I'm glad we where able to help you and get to know you more!" 'This guy is way to enthusiastic..' I thought with a sweat drop.

Getting done with bringing all the groceries in my apartment, I thank him, and Giorno who decided to also help, and wave goodbye. After they leave I drop to the floor with a big huff. "Probably the most tiring shopping trip ever.." I then look at the groceries and groan loudly "I forgot I needed to put these away."

Putting the last of the groceries in the cabinet, I let out an approving hum and walk to the couch. turning on an (anime/TV show/movie) and grab a blanket wrapping myself in it and lay down and fall asleep.

Sometime later I woke up in the dark, for some reason the TV was all staticy(is that a word?), I looked at it confused, as it has never done this before. I grabbed the remote from the coffee table and try turning it off, but that wasn't work either. Leaving it be, I look around and realize that its probably in the middle of the night. Getting up I go to my room realizing that I've been in my day clothes, but on my way I see something go into my room. Freezing in place, I listen as I hear something get knocked over in my room. Thinking back to what the news channel said, I feel myself shiver at the thought of someone else in my house looking for its prey.

Making my way back to the living room, I head to the front door, but when I look at the locks, none of them are in the unlocked position. Shaking my head I try to unlock the door, but it wouldn't budge from it's spot. After aggressively trying to unlock it and it staying in its place I gave up, but then remembered about the back door.

Speedily walking over to my kitchen to get to the back door, I stop seeing cherry out of her cage so I went to pick her up, when I did she fell apart as if she was chopped into pieces. Covering my mouth, I feel my eyes water but I get up after hearing another thing getting knocked over but in the spare room. Hurrying over to the back door I try to open it but nothing worked. Getting frustrated I feel tears slip out and down my cheeks, but then my heart dropped as I hear breathing right next to my ear. Not having the courage to turn, I slowly sink down onto the floor. As I do I still feel the warm air fan against my ear. That's when someone wraps their arms around my waist and puts their head on mine. Starting to shake as my fear rises even more, more people surrounded me. Two people grabbing my hands, another persons head on my shoulder, and one holding onto my side. Closing my eyes tightly, I feel someone lift my chin up. Opening one eye, I see blue eyes staring back at me making both my eyes wide. Trying to move my head, they only tightens their hold on my face.

"What do you want from me? Why are you in my house? Why aren't I dead yet?" I cried out. The eyes that where staring at me just closed making it look like only a shadow was Infront of me. As they open back up a soft but creepy smile appears on their face "we just want you to be ours, but people keep getting in our way.. tell me y/n dear," my eyes went wide as they said my name "how-" I was cut off by them covering my mouth "do you love me?" They said as their eyes went full "what..?" I question. "Do you love me?" It repeats "I- I don't even know who you are! Why would I love a stranger?!" I screamed. Their eyes looked angry as a frown was shown up on their face. "If you don't love me, then who do you love? I'm sure I'm a lot better than them.." they said with a threatening voice. "I don't "Love" anyone. I barely know anyone here, now let me go!" They went silent for a second then sighed "I see... Well if you don't love me, I'll have to make you." They said sounding creepily happy and reached behind their back pulling out a sharp object. My eyes widened as I started to struggle against the people's holds, only resulting in to their holds getting tighter and tighter until it hurt. "Now now dear, quit struggling and i will be gentle. Wouldn't want to hurt you that much, plus I need your heart to be in the best condition as possible to preserve."

Feeling the knife enter harshly into my chest, I let out a loud scream that was covered by the person, that was holding my waist. Feeling more tears leak from my eyes as well as the warm blood from my chest, I gave up and sat there watching as my chest was being sliced open. Getting light headed I closed my eyes only to be slapped. "Don't close your beautiful eyes, I want you to watch as I take your heart." They said in a loving tone. I watched as my blood spewed out from the cut he made. Feeling pain surge through my hands, I let out another muffled scream then finally blacked out.

*GASP*
I shot up from my laying position and looked around with wide eyes, fearing that I was still being chopped up. Then I looked down at my hands then patted around my body. When I patted my chest, I squinted my eyes in pain. Bringing the front of my collar down, I saw a big gash on the spot that hid my beating organ. My eyes grew wide once again as I got up from the couch and rushed to my bathroom. Turning the light on , then closing my eyes because of the brightness waiting to adjust to it, I open my eyes again. I looked in my bathroom cabinet for bandage's, lucky finding them, then stripped away my shirt, placing it on my lap. Cleaning the wound I received, I winced in pain as the alcohol stung, and then wrapped it up. Sighing I sat there still shooken up by the dream. Finally I put my shirt back on and headed back into the living room and turned on the TV.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I stopped so may times during this to check up on my cat. He's fine right now though so that's good. Anyways, hope you found this chapter enjoyable or at least interesting. Have a great day or night,
Bye bye ^^.

~yumiko♡ ฅ૮⑉• •⑉აฅ ♡