"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much We ran out, what about Li Wenbin and the others?

    Afraid of attracting the attention of the zombies, Qiao Yi kept her voice low.

    Shen Zhixu touched the little white tiger's head, and saw anxiety in her eyes. After a little thought, he understood, and asked softly, "Are you worried about Li Wenbin and the others?" Qiao Yi nodded quickly

    .

    "Afraid that something will happen to them?"

    Qiao Yi nodded again.

    Anyway, they have fate, she really can't see them in danger.

    Seeing this, Shen Zhixu pondered for a few seconds, "They should be safe now."

    Before Qiao Yi could breathe a sigh of relief, she heard the faint voice of the sick beauty again.

    "If it's a little later, I might not be able to tell."

    Qiao Yi's heart rose again, and she looked at the sick beauty in confusion.

    Sick beauty What does this mean? Does he know something?

    Doubts wrapped around Qiao Yi's body like balls of wool, and she couldn't get rid of it no matter how much she pulled, making her scratch her ears irritably.

    "Woooo—"Sick beauty, stop playing tricks on me! Tell me what you know!

    Unexpectedly, when Shen Zhixu saw the little white tiger becoming irritable, he scratched her chin with great interest.

    "Aww, do you want to save them?"

    Qiao Yi paused, and couldn't help thinking of the first time he met Li Wenbin and the others, which seemed to be similar to now.

    But now, her thinking is still the same, if her life and the sick beauty's life are endangered, she will give up Li Wenbin and the others.

    Noticing that the little white tiger's gaze changed from hesitant to firm, the corners of Shen Zhixu's lips were raised higher and higher, but there was no smile in his eyes.

    "Aww?"

    Qiao Yi came back to her senses and slowly shook her head.

    "Don't want to save?"

    Qiao Yi nodded.

    "Why?"

    "Aww—"Because it will be very dangerous!

    Not to mention Ding Ruibo's background, there are so many zombies out there, the sick beauty alone can't solve it!

    She couldn't risk her own safety and the safety of the sick beauty!

    Shen Zhixu couldn't understand, but he could guess what the little white tiger meant.

    "Afraid that we will be in danger?"

    He originally guessed like this, but he didn't want to see the little white tiger and nodded, his beautiful and clean round eyes were full of seriousness.

    Shen Zhixu's heart couldn't help but tremble, and he half-jokingly and half-seriously said: "So, can I understand that you are worried about me?"

    Almost as soon as his voice fell, Qiao Yi nodded, but before she could react, her eyes went dark, and the sick beauty pressed her tiger face into his chest, and her head was pressed against the sick beauty's. jaw.