"It must be ur first time here!"

"How did u know that?" I spoke while opening my eyes to see the expert. She had her black hair tied back, making her bangs fall loosely on her face. She had these doe eyes which I haven't got a proper look on them, button nose and full red plump lips smiling slowly.

"I just know it...." She replied then gave out a breathy laugh. I gulped saliva as I stared down her long neck. After that, she went at my back and started massaging my thighs, increasing alittle pressure, making me gasp in pleasure at how firm and yet gentle her hands could work. It was satisfying good.

"How long since your last massage?"

" 1 year I guess haha" I felt nervous. Am I so stiff or something? "Why?" I asked

" Ur muscles tense up when I rub them" She spoke with a chuckle as if thinking about something else than my muscles tensing up. I sighed desperately.

"I work day and night! Little time to rest!" I complained, hurt by the memories of my hard work in the office

I got distracted as her hands pulled down the towel, making my fresh butts exposed to her. I felt my cheeks heating up and this wasn't a good sign. I'm shy!

"U need to cum for massage, daily!" She spoke while rubbing more oil to my butts. I flinched as her hands squeezed my butts upwards, making me bite my lower lips to avoid a moan. It felt so good than how I felt last time in the other massage company. Her smooth hands rubbed my butts slowly while applying alittle pressure with her wrist as if preparing a dough for baking!

"I don't have time..... mmh!" A moan escaped my mouth when I felt her fingers lingering at the base of butts, near the vaginal area. She chuckled.

"U really have to...." She spoke while trailing her fingers to the back of my legs, making another moan escape my lips. That gesture was so electrifying.

She begun massaging my legs, kneading the muscles gently to make them relax and then headed for my toes. She added some oil then entangled her slender fingers between my toe fingers. I bit my lips harder to avoid a moan. That feeling was so sweet. She kept draining my energy by massaging my toes and it's fingers delicately, back and forth, causing sensations that were both ticklish and arousing. Then she massaged my ankles with her thumb gently before lifting the towel from my skin. I got shocked. The AC kissed my warm skin

"It's time to turn around..." She spoke while covering her face with that towel. I followed the instructions and now I'm face to face with expert Lisa! I felt shy when she stared at my boobs.

"Mind adding another towel up here!" I asked since my lower was already covered.

"Sure!" She spoke then covered my boobs. She continued massaging my legs and then she added more oil to my thighs. Her hands ran up and down professionally before her slender fingers grazing on my inner thighs, spreading them alittle. I gasped.

"Are u married?" She asked without looking at me.

" No, why- mmmmmh!" I shut my eyes as her finger trailed through my inner thighs delicately, going upward to my vaginal area. I bit my lips as her hand stuck somewhere below my vagina, kneaded it expertly before trailing to my V-line. It was freaking electrifying and I couldn't hide it b'se my thighs were shaking. What the f*ckn hell!

"I just know it...." She spoke with a smile then added more oil to my tummy. I wonder if she's teasing me b'se right now, I feel very wet down there. I feel very horny b'se of her.

She kept massaging my tummy and without a warning, she sunk her hands under the cloth covering my breasts. I threw my head back bse of the deep sensation of her cold fingers rubbing my hard nips sensually. I was moaning and I didn't care how slutty I looked.

"U're so beautiful...." She spoke before taking my full breasts and massaging them while still undercover. I struggled to breath and control my moans. She's so wicked! Then suddenly, she withdrew her hands and went to stand where my head was laying on the pillow. She pulled a stool and sat so close to my head. I gulped with the close proximity since I could now clearly see her deep brown eyes and her sharp jaw. She always wore a gentle smile on those plump lips which I admired to suck before leaving this room.

She massaged my head gently and I closed my eyes, feeling her slender fingers relaxing my head muscles as if nothing happened. Her fingers trailed to my ears and I shivered. I felt goosebumps all over my body as her fingers trailed between my neck and ears continuously. I opened my eyes just to meet her dark eyes piercing mine deeply. Without hesitation, I pulled her collar to suck those plump lips as planned. They were suprisingly soft that I moaned at the impact.

Her tongue hooked mine and deepened the kiss while still massaging my already sensitive ears, it was insane! Every inch of my hot skin craved for her touch and she was very flexible to comply. What followed next was the best sex of my life 🔥!