Chapter One

It was another day, which also meant that y/n had to put up with her parents' fusses on how she should be more like her so-called brother or how weak her power is.

It was the afternoon and y/n was already up because of her mothers intense screaming from downstairs, "Get up! It's already 12:00 pm!". Upon hearing this, y/n sat up. She yawned, and stretched then made her way off her bed and went to her walk-in closet to pick out an outfit.

(Outfit 1)

(Outfit 2)

(Outfit 2)

(You can choose whatever you want)

After y/n got dressed, she made her way downstairs. She was on the last stair when all of a sudden she tripped over something hot but before she could fall, she caught herself. She then looked to what she tripped over only to find her brother with a flame in his hand. She gritted her teeth angrily, "What the fuck was that for?!" y/n yelled at her brother. He just started laughing, suddenly y/n went up to her brother. As y/n did this her brother stopped laughing and was hella confused and was about to ask what she was doing until he felt something painful go across his face, y/n had slapped him.

Usually y/n would feel good about knocking sense into her older brother but her parents happen to be right there watching the whole thing go down. And because of y/n being a girl and her brother being the eldest, they believed him..

Feeling furious with how her parents always believe her eldest brother, she ran upstairs. Y/n openly her door then slammed it shut. She slid down and was now on the floor with face resting on her knees, she started to tear up, eventually leading to her crying. She wondered why, why she had this life. She wished she could have been born in a loving family that actually cared for her, but no. She just had to be in the most shittiest family.

Out of frustration, she stood up and punched the wall, leaving a dent in the wall.

Authors note:
Hey again reader! This chapter was just focusing on y/n's personal life. Im still experimenting with things atm, once again, chapters may be slow because sometimes I forget about stuff. So yea- bye for now!
☺️✨