boldness

Authors note: this will only be like once chapter because i spent my motivation on another story 💪

you and Ajen went to a party one of his friends were hosting. they knew about your relationship. the guys didn't care neither did some girls but most girls despised you because you actually got into a relationship with him.

"Ajen are you sure you want to go...you know the girls don't really like me" "Its fine baby plus ill be right next to you plus like everyone knows about us and people are gonna fuck in front of people so they'll be paying attention to that". And he was right all you could see in there were people smoking, strippers and some people getting it off behind the counters or inside the bathroom. "Heeeeyy you made it" one of ajens friend said asyou could smell the alcohol off him.

Both of you enter and sit on the couch

Smtg like this but the table was more filled with bottles and the room was dark red(because of led lights)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Smtg like this but the table was more filled with bottles and the room was dark red(because of led lights). The girls came over and of course they were smoking weed or high of drugs or smtg and kept giving you the eye or just looking at you weird.

You felt Ajen creep inside your pants and slowly go in you boxers. You quickly looked at him with an Angry face but he didn't care. He soon found your hole (🦹‍♀️) and started circling around it. "Are you okay?" One of ajen's Friend said, "yeah Just a little stuffy.." You replied. He inserted one finger in and you started shaking, you quickly cover your mouth with your hand to quiet the sounds. Soon two fingers went in and started spreading you. Then you started whispering to your lover "what are you doing!!" "Shhh let me handle this and if anything happens ill take the blame dont worry" he replied. Then he took out his fingers and you looked at him relieved but then he took put his jacket and asked you to sit on his lap and you know the girls were giving you dirty looks but you did what you had to but to your surprise Ajen slipped in his dick inside you.

You again used your hand to cover your mouth to muffle the moans coming out of your mouth and covered yourself with his jacket so that no one could see what was going on. You felt his dick hit your sweet spot but he didn't move at all. You taunted him by squeezing your hole tighter and you looked at him just to see him closing his eyes tight with a smirk but continued talking. After some time you could feel him twitch inside you so he quickly covered himself with his jacket and took to away to the bathroom and luckily no one saw anything because they were all passed out or drunk.

You both are now in the bathroom and he quickly stripped your bottom and thrust-ed deep in you. "AhHhH" you shakily moaned but he didn't care and continued thrusting. He picked you up and sat you on the counter and let you see yourself on the mirrors reflection. "Look how pretty you are" he said making you blush but continued to thrust, you started moaning and looked away from the mirror but Ajen grabbed your chin with his hand. "Watch...look at yourself" he said and you did. You stared into the mirror and Ajen was looking at you too, you could see the lust in his eyes. He thrusted until he cummed inside of you. You look back at him teary eyed and start hitting his chest with your fists " why'd you do that! Infront of your friends!!" "Ah don't worry they didn't see anything and their all high or drunk" "still!!"
"I'm sorry baby" "its okay..." You finally said after hearing him out.

After you went out the bathroom you heard people moan making you embarrassed. But Ajen just led you out the house and finally you two were heading home. It started raining and you knew it was the perfect weather to just sleep and it was once you reached home you and Ajen sleeper peacefully under the rains protection.