Roles + Rules + Form

ROLES

Pirates (5/5 are taken) Anyone that was on the ship with Jack.

Grisha (4/4 are taken) Anyone with powers, really. Please mention which kind of grisha if you're applying for this one.

Others (4/4 are taken) Anyone that lives in Ketterdam or somewhere close, or anything else. Basically people that aren't pirates or Grisha ❤️

RULES

1. Be nice! I don't want anyone being mean, then your character won't be accepted or I'll kill them off.

2. Respect that I need a specific amount of characters before i can start writing. Feel free to apply multiple times, you can apply as many times as you want. First password is your favorite character from both Potc and Sab. Also, some love interests are taken, and you need to respect that as well.

3. You can just use pictures from pinterest, or anything like that, as the faceclaim. I don't need gifs, I don't need them to be famous, I just need one picture and then it's fine.

4. Don't be afraid to ask for help! I'd love to help with anything, so just ask and I'll help as soon as I can ❤️ second password is your favorite type of grisha. I use incredibly much time on Wattpad, so I'll probably notice pretty soon and be able to help ❤️ don't be afraid to seem stupid, you can just pm me if you're more comfortable during that ❤️

5. Please space out your form. I might have glasses, but that doesn't mean i can read stuff that isn't spaced out. And when you apply, please start with filling out the little form in the comments here - - >
And then you reply with the rest ❤️

6. All the usual rules in applyfics! 'Cause I don't know what else to put!

FULL FORM (With help)

PART 1:

CHARACTERS FULL NAME 

PREFERRED NAME (the name they'll go by in the book)

NICKNAMES

ROLE

GENDER & PRONOUNS (If you can, please choose she/her, he/him, they/them as pronouns, I get so confused when it's mixed XD)

AGE & BIRTHDAY,, (Jack is 28, Blythe is 25, Alina is 26. But any age over 25 is fine. No need to include the year they were born)

SEXUALITY

HEIGHT (you can use both centimeters and feet)

HAIR COLOR,, TEXTURE,, LENGTH (feel free to use pinterest/Google to send pictures, but descriptions work just as well)

EYE COLOR (feel free to send pictures from pinterest/Google, descriptions work as well)

SKIN COLOR (again, you can just use pinterest/Google, and descriptions work as well)

SCARS/BIRTHMARKS/TATTOOS/PIERCINGS/ETC (if they have scars, please state how they got them. For tattoos, please mention if they have a meaning)

OTHER FACIAL FEATURES

OTHER FEATURES THAT AREN'T MENTIONED (body shape, shoe size, etc.)

PART 2:

STYLE/AESTHETIC (I personally don't like aesthetics as I don't know any, but it's basically just what your character wears, please state what they wear for what. Again, feel free to use pinterest/Google to find pictures. Descriptions work as well)

ACCESSORIES THEY WEAR (who did they get it from? Why do they wear it? (saying that it's just because they like it is an option, it doesn't have to be complicated) Do you have a picture of it or a description?)

PERSONALITY (please be detailed)

BACKSTORY (please be detailed. Please include how they met Jack and his crew)

PART 3:

FAMILY (please state the name, age, relation to your character, and if they're alive or dead)

LIKES (5 things (or more) your OC likes)

DISLIKES (5 things (or more) your OC dislikes)

STRENGTHS (at least 3 things your OC sees as their strength)

WEAKNESSES (at least 3 things your OC considers a weakness of theirs)

LANGUAGES THEY SPEAK (not everyone can be incredibly skilled at languages, so please don't involve like, 20 different languages. Just a few, and please describe why they know the language)

PART 4:

LOVE INTEREST (yes or no. Please don't put the name of the love interest you'd prefer on your form, there'll be a time where you can choose a l/i. VIP's can reserve love interests, but they have to wait with saying it, just like all the others. But VIP's are almost 100% sure they get their preferred love interest, unless I've got plans for the character ofc)

QUOTES (at least 3 things your OC would say, please state the situation as well)

OKAY WITH DEATH/INJURIES? (Kinda necessary)

PERMISSION TO PM YOU REGARDING THE STORY?

EXTRA/TRIVIA (things you'd like to add. Do they have a special accent, have a pet, etc.)

TAGS (tag at least 2 people you think might be interested)

PASSWORDS

QUESTIONS:

BLANK FORM:

APPLY HERE (or pm it to me):

I'm really sorry about it being this long ❤️ But I really need it for the story. If it helps, you can just start by sending a few things, I don't need them in order ❤️ you can just send one at a time ❤️ and don't be afraid to ask for help, because I'd love to help! ❤️❤️❤️