Part 1

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.
It was the first day back in Saint Brogans College. The hustle and bustle of the corridors was deafening as y/n stepped back into her other persona she had to keep up in school: Shy hot kawaii girl.
As she walks down the corridor she meets her best friends Eda and Aoibhe once again as she does everyday. They stand there and take two long pulls each on their mango loco dispos. Aoibhe sighs, "This is going to be a long year 🙄".
Eda viciously whips her head around as music begins to fill the halls, "Who's that?!", she exclaims. Y/n turns her head daintily as she always does cos she is so petite and kawaii. "Who is that?" She whispers cos she is kawaii.
And then suddenly out of the smoke and commotion comes... the most sexy man y/n had ever. Seen in her life.
As he walks past them y/n faints. His natural chiselled physique is too much for her to comprehend. The recoil on that ass is too overstimulating.
Bang
She hits the floor.
"Y/N ARE YOU OKAY!?!?!!?" Everyone comes running. Everyone, including this new hunk. She lies there and the mystery man runs through the crowd pushing past. "I KNOW CPR!" He says in his erotic daddy voice.
Y/n wakes.
She pants, her chest palpitates as she gasps for air. The only air that is found lies in his chest. The luscious tastes make her squirt. She shyly moans. How can she play this off with everyone watching? He chuckles as she follows up with a kawaii giggle.
"Im Milosz btw x"
"Y/n." She answers her fanny fluttering
"Whats ur snap der girl x"....