opening the door, ciara is met with the familiar face of larry. ''jeez, larry! you worried us. we didn't know if you were coming here tonight or not, you didn't confirm anything.'' she said, moving out of the way to let the professor in. ''well, you know, surprise visits are always fun.'' larry reasoned. ''not when you're an fbi agent who doesn't expect someone to show and then you get a knock on your door at 10 pm.'' ciara joked.

once they finished the game they were playing, everyone just hung around the living room, talking about their life. charlie and don talking about how they weren't the closest in their childhood, terry commenting where ever she could, apparently not having good topics to converse about, and david bringing up his sisters husband and how she could do way better than him.

''ciara, you mentioned your siblings earlier, how old are they?'' don asked, directing his attention to the girl who was flipped upside down on the couch, her head hanging down by charlie's shoulder.

''my sister, uh, she's 29, she's the oldest of us all, i'm 26, and then my brother is 22.'' ciara listed off. ''i remember once, willow was trying to convince finn that mom was an alien and that he was the offspring of an alien, and you know, poor lil' 9 year old boy, believed everything his 15 year old sister told him.'' ciara laughed, remembering how much those three got into as kids.

''what about your parents then?'' larry asked. ''my mother, uh, she works at a dress shop, helps fit the dresses for graduates, wives, stuff like that. my dad, he's passed now, but he was also a police officer, actually. he worked in brooklyn.'' she explained, smiling. ''oh, so you're tellin' me that when you need your wedding dress you can just go to your mom?'' terry asked, smiling.

''why are you looking at me like that, terry.'' ciara asked, furrowing her eyebrows. ''no reason..'' she dragged, looking between ciara and charlie. ciara, finally catching on, quickly glanced over at charlie, seeing him staring down at the ground. she looked back up to terry and shook her head, unamused. david, noticing charlie and ciara being so close sat together, couldn't hold it back anymore

''so, heard you two kissed.'' he said. this caused both charlie and ciara to snap their heads to him, wide eyed. ''i-- i mean, we- we just.. uh,,'' larry quickly came in. ''charles, you did not tell me that you and ciara kissed! when were you going to tell me?! your best friend, your pal, your bro.'' larry asked, feigning offense.

''i- i wasn't going to..'' charlie admitted. ''it isn't- it isn't that big of a deal.'' he said quietly. ''what do you mean, not a big deal, charlie?'' alan asked his son, lightly smacking his shoulder. ciara groaned, pushing herself up and walking out of the room. terry followed her, calling out to her.

''are you alright?'' terry asked ciara, sitting next to her on her bed. ''i just- don't know why it's such a big deal to everyone, okay? it was one kiss.'' she exclaimed, throwing her hands out. '' i shouldn't be, uh, telling you this, but uh.. don came back to me one night, maybe 3 weeks ago, told me that charlie told him that, uh..'' terry trailed off, trying to figure out a way to say this.

''that he what?'' ciara asked, raising an eyebrow. ''he really likes you, ciara. like, really. and don told us all that he just talks about you like you're the best thing he's ever known. it's so obvious to everyone that you two would be perfect together, the only people who haven't completely realized it yet has been you two.'' terry explained, folding her legs underneath her.