1

the bullying today was the worst in her history. the girls were pouring food waste from the trash bin directly on her tray of food.

it was her first meal of the day and she wouldn't have been crying in the restroom, hungry, if the bullies would at least let her took a bite.

she gathered her energy to stand up and walked out from the toilet stall to wash her face at the sink. tapping on her face, hoping to let the water absorbed in her skin and woke her up, she realized the school was weirdly quiet.

it was still lunch time as she checked her watch. 'is the world finally ending?'

she peeked her head from the restroom's door and saw some students were running downstairs excitedly and wondered her eyes towards the window where the school's field was clearly seen.

students were crowded around two boys, who were throwing punches at each other while shouting something she couldn't even grasp about.

she sighed, looking at how the students were so hyped up over the two boys fighting as if they were are their idol's concert. just as she was about to walk to her class, she was suddenly back in the restroom again.

she didn't have the time to decipher her surrounding until she felt a sudden pain on her gut. she fell on the cold floor along with the sound of the door's locked. 'shit'.

"hi, ba ram"