Chapter 1

~~~ Happy Reading ~~~

Finally they arrived on earth. Miriko's eyes immediately lit up at the sight around her.

"Good grief! So it's like a direct view of the human world?!" Miriko immediately ran to see the items that caught her eye. "Absolutely beautiful and amazing!"

"Miss Miriko, wait for me!" Arsyah rushed after his master.

Miriko saw a place that sold all kinds of food. Miriko seemed to be holding back her saliva from coming out when she saw the delicious human food she thought.

"Uncle! I want to order this, this, this, this and this." Miriko pointed one by one the food that she thought was delicious.

Arsyah could only sigh at his enthusiastic master. While the food vendor was surprised because Miriko ordered a lot of food. He wasn't sure that the girl and her friend could finish it.

After finishing, the seller gave it to Miriko and Miriko immediately brought the food easily. The seller was surprised to see Miriko who could lift large amounts of food.

"Miss, do you want me to help you bring your food?" asked Arsyah.

Miriko shook her head and smiled. "No need Arsyah, I can do it myself. Besides, it's not too hard for me."

Arsha sighed again. His master is really stubborn. She prefers to do it alone and rarely seeks help from him. While Miriko looked for a place to eat. There were quite a number of visitors, so they had a bit of trouble finding their place to eat.

"Miss, I found a place for you to eat!" Arsyah said.

"Let's go there!"

After a while they finally found a place to eat. Arsyah could only stare at his master who was eating very voraciously.

"Arsyah, do you want to try too?" asked Miriko.

"No, I was full earlier." Arsyah replied that he was not feeling well to his master.

But Miriko immediately blocked Arsyah's mouth with her food. Making the man surprised and tried to chew the food given by his master.

"How does human food taste? Delicious, right?"

Arsyah nodded shyly and did not forget that his face turned red. "The food is de-delicious, Miss Miriko."

"Come on, just eat! I don't mind sharing my food with you, Arsyah."

"Really? Thank you for your kindness, Miss Miriko."

"After all, I consider you like my own brother."

They both ate very voraciously. But while they were enjoying their meal, suddenly there was a commotion. Making the visitors immediately run in panic. It turned out that a giant spider monster appeared and the monster shot some kind of poisonous liquid.

Miriko immediately stood up from her seat. Likewise with Arsyah who joined in standing with Miriko.

"Arsyah, you know what you have to do."

"I understand, Miss Miriko."

Arsyah closed his eyes. His body instantly glowed a golden color and turned into dust particles. The dust particles formed the sword weapon in Miriko's right hand.

"Let's do this, Arsyah!"

Miriko ran quickly towards the spider monster. While the spider monster feels threatened by the arrival of Miriko. The monster shot its poison liquid at Miriko.

"You think I'll be hit by your poison liquid shot? You're wrong!" Miriko immediately teleported above the spider. "Eat this!"

Without hesitation Miriko immediately swung her sword and divided the spider monster's body into 2 parts. Miriko quickly used an invisible barrier to protect her body from the blood splashes from the spider.

"That was amazing! I didn't expect to be able to fight against a giant spider!"

Arsyah returned to change his form as before. "Miss Miriko! Are you all right?!"

"I'm fine! That was really fun. Even though the monsters are really weak." Miriko smiled broadly. "By the way just call me Miriko, there's no need to call me Miss."

"Miriko." Arsyah looked like he was about to faint from calling his master's name, as if they were very close.

"Wait a minute, I want to pay for our food." Miriko then went to the seller's place. "Uncle! I want to pay for my order. Here is the money."

"Th-Thank you, miss. I also want to thank you and your friend for saving my life." the seller then gave them a kind of ticket voucher. "Take this, use this ticket when you want to eat here. This ticket is a lifetime free meal ticket. Think of it as my thanks to you two."

"Awesome, thank you so much uncle! Then we'll go, until we meet again uncle!"

They walked away from the diner. While on the way, they saw many humans who could use magic.

"So what are we going to do next, Miriko?" Arsyah asked.

Miriko thought for a moment and answered Arsyah. "Let's find a place to live, Arsyah! After that, let's find a school. I wonder what education is like in the human world."

~~~ To be continued ~~~