Classes ended and they all parted their ways but Soobin needed to go back to his classroom because he forgot one of his books and then went out alone.

He’s walking alone at the pavement, heading towards the bus stop when he saw a familiar person standing not that far away from him. Usually, he’ll shake in nervous and will cry but this time, he’s glaring at him heads on.

Soobin tries to walk away, feeling unbothered but Park Hansol’s hand grabbed his wrist so Soobin quickly pulled it back, grabs Hansol’s collar upwards, and slams him down the ground where he started coughing.

“Didn’t I tell you not to show your face up again?” Soobin stated, cold and deadly.

Hansol suddenly laughs after coughing then Soobin noticed more people not wearing their uniforms and some are even holding some bats and piece of woods.

Soobin smirked, “What the heck is this now, huh?”

“Doll—“

“Stop calling me that!” Soobin yelled and grips tighter on Hansol’s neck.

“Don’t… Don’t come near,” Hansol ordered the other kids who went alarmed when Soobin did that. Hansol laughs again. “Soobin, I’m not here to fight, I’m here to say sorry.”

Soobin frown but still didn’t let his guard down. “What? Sorry? I don’t think you know that word?”

Hansol’s smirked fades and his face went really sincere. “Soobin, I’m really sorry about what I did. So please, forgive me. I’m really at fault,” he apologized.

Soobin purses his lips and let go of him then stood up. “Forget about it, it’s already done,” he stated, still in his cold tone.

Hansol stands up as well and clean his pants. “Now that I already ask for forgiveness, it’s time for revenge, Soobin.”

“What?”

One of the kids at the back lends Hansol a cellphone and then he showed a video to Soobin. Soobin’s eyes widen when he realizes what that was. He quickly grabbed the phone, throws it down and smashed it with his feet.

Not again. Not the second time around.

“What the fuck do you want?” Soobin gritted his teeth, looking deadly serious at the other bully.

“Simple, Doll. Sleep with me. That’s all I want,” Hansol conditioned.

“What?” Soobin scoffs. “Me?” he laughs maniacally. “Wake up, asshole. I will never sleep with you.”

“Then it’s just easy to spread the video until it reaches both of your high profile parents and ruined you both. Right? Easy peasy,” Hansol laughs as well as the other kids behind him.

Soobin’s real mad already. “Post that video and I’ll really hunt you down,” Soobin threatened.

Hansol even smirked wider and walk closer to Soobin. “Doll, I’ll give you a week or two to come at me or else, that lewd video will spread— oh, right! That will also affect your good moral records! I’m afraid you can’t go to college it it’ll happen! HAHAHA! So, Choi Soobin, choose wisely. If you won’t show up, these bastards behind me will beat up Yeonjun and the video will really be on trend.”

Soobin couldn’t react anymore. He’s just gritting his teeth, jaw clenching as well as his fists. He’s so mad that he doesn’t know what to do anymore.

“See you around, Doll. I miss you, by the way.”

“S-screw you, motherfucker.”

What Soobin’s going to do now? The last time he let this kind of matter, someone got into danger. But how about this second time? What is he going to do?

Soobin called Beomgyu with his shaky hands. He’s inside a café, feeling uneasy while drinking a hot chocolate drink. “B-Beomgyu, where are you? I n-need to talk to you about something…”

[Where are you? I’m on my way.]

After some minutes Soobin saw Beomgyu entering the café and Beomgyu quickly holds his hands. “Why are you shaking so much? What happened, Binnie? Tell me,” Beomgyu asks and sits beside him.

Soobin started telling about what Hansol did and he suddenly started crying. “W-what should I do? I-I… I can’t cause any troubles, Gyu,” Soobin cried.

“Hey, it’s fine. We’ll think of a way. Who the fuck even took that video!?” Beomgyu growls and tighten his hold at Soobin’s hand. “It’ll be fine. Let’s report it—“

“We can’t! W-we can’t. If we do it, they’ll know about the video. Yeonjun’s parents will get mad if they found out we’re doing it and it will stain their reputations. H-How… What should—“

“How about you then?”

“Huh?”

“You’re worried that if we report it to the authorities, Yeonjun’s parents will get mad but how about you? You’re in the video too, Soobin. If your parents will found it out— when they don’t even know you have a boyfriend, what will they think of you?”

“D-disappointed? I-I don’t know! I don’t care about me, Gyu! I-I care about Yeonjun— you don’t know his parents. T-they are scary and they… they value their reputations a lot! I can’t let that happen!”

Beomgyu gasps when he heard those to Soobin as if his dad isn’t a congressman but even if he’s in disbelief he still hugs the younger and pats his back.

“T-then… Then let’s just find another way… We’ll get through this,” Beomgyu comforts.

“P-please don’t tell it to anyone— especially Yeonjun. I don’t want him to worry about it. I-I’ll figure out things on my own.”

Beomgyu poke his inside cheeks with his tongue when he heard it. “You love him so much, do you?”

“Of course! That’s why I’ll do my best to find a solution to this and end thinsg quietly. Please, Beomgyu help me out,” Soobin pleaded and pushed Beomgyu a bit so he can see his eyes.

“You know I’m always here for you, Soobin.”

--
A/N: LMAO I hope you didn't saw Chapter 45. I panicked after I realized I published the wrong part.