SMUT !!!

Roxanne looks at me and said "it's time for me to be top and you be my little boytom~" she then begins to take off her shirt and I'm completely shocked and aroused.

She pulls her shorts and panties off too and I sit there, ready to cum.

She gets on her knees and takes me into her mouth again.

She's really good at this.

She's sucking me so hard and fast, that I'm worried she'll make me cum before I can cum myself.

She looks up at me and says "Oh my god!

That's so good.

You feel so good in my mouth!"

"Yeah I do baby.

I love the way your body feels on mine.

I've wanted this ever since I first met you" I tell her.

Then she lowers her head again and I can feel her taking the head of my cock into her throat.

I feel her nose hit my pubic bone and her cheeks push all the way down onto my shaft, she doesn't take me in her throat, though.

She just kisses me all around the head of my cock while her cheeks are pressed into my pubic bone.

"That's it, baby.

Suck that cock.

Suck it all the way in!"

She doesn't do that at first, she just kisses the head and I end up cuming
She smiled as she got a box of sex toys out if the nightstand.

She had several lube packets in the box, along with the 'I'd rather be in Hell than an obese woman' rubber mask.

She began to kiss my body as she stripped out of her clothes, but she's wearing panties, so she did that naked.

She climbs on the bed next to me and gives me a good blow job, her hand running all over my body as she does.

I'm stroking her ass, while her pussy is up she looks at me and she take the lube and lubed up by ass.

She pushed her ass back toward me.

"Here's your chance to do what we did last night.

Wanna do that again?"

I nod and she flips around.

She has her legs apart, but I'm not going in her pussy yet  I started for give Roxanne a rim job as chica start to fuck me , it was awkward, because the bed is only a twin, but I figure it would have to do.

I want to get inside her.

I put my head between her legs and use a finger to go up into her vagina.

She moans, I moan because of chica in my ass and Roxanne moaning on my cock.

I then start licking the lips of her vagina.

I lick around the outside of her vaginal opening, running my tongue around her lips, her pussy hairs are like it's wetting my tongue.

I then lick up and down the length of her vaginal lips, around the inside and out.

She starts moaning and I put another finger in her and she holds them inside her pussy.

I then fell chica cum in my ass and tell her that I'm gonna cum.

I start bucking in her mouth as I shoot my sperm into her mouth, she drinks all of it, then I let her up.

I wipe her mouth with a tissue and help her up from the bed.

She is red and embarrassed but not as much as I am.

"Baby!

That was so hot!"

She smiles at me and I smile back.

She takes my hand and walks me into the bathroom and tells me to clean up.

She gets me a small towel and gives me a hand wash.

While she is waiting for me, I can hear chica moaning in the next room.

She tells me to hurry up and she'll clean us up.

I finish cleaning up as chica moans louder