baby koo ( 1 )

En başından başla

Tae ::no baby( hug him )

Tae console him, but his baby heart thinking of he make his hubby annoy ,then tae will leave him.

Then two weeks passed. As kook didn't asked tae to come home quickly, and didn't demand him to ask anything making tae worried.

Tae is very busy in his office works ,but he didn't left any chance to take care of his kook.

These days he came home late but he told kook to don't wait for him..

As a good boy kook to obey him. They didn't get a quality time to spend...

One day, tae came home early , as he wanted to spend time with his koo but his heart break at the site and angry ...

Kook just cooked a food and wrapped in a food cover and went inside a room.

He didn't eat a single thing from the food..

So these days kook skip food.

He went inside the room making the other surprised and happy at the same time.

Tae:: did you skip your food daily ( cold voice making the other tear up ,it's the first time tae using this tone to him)

TELL ME JUNGKOOK..( kook flinched)

Jk::yes..hubby..(feared)

Tae:: why( silent)

Kook keep silent, as tears are flowing from his bamby
eyes..tae sighed and went near him. And nuzzle his face in kook neck.

Tae:: sorry baby , its my mistake that i didn't notice whether you eat or not ( he teared making kook heart break)

Jk:: sorry hubby.. please don't cry, i will eat here after .....(sobbing)

Tae heart ache at the sight, he give lot of kisses to jk and feed food to him...

Few days passed ,

Kook didn't skip his meals , tae always confirm whether he eat or not,

The project is ended ,now mrs.jeon ask taekook to come to home for a dinner...

Now taekook standing infront of Jeon mansion..

Jungkook is back to clingy....

Tae ring the bell, mrs.jeon open the door with a smiley face , tae give the bouquet to mrs.jeon.

when they came inside the sight make jk angry , why because his cousin was there who flirts with tae ,and yoonmin also there...

Bin:: hello handsome ( flirty)

Tae look at jk and chcukled nervously..

Tae:: hmm hello ( normal )

Bin drooling over tae , jk fisted his hands..

Jk:: don't make me angry bin , he is my husband, know your limits ( stern )

Bin get embarassed..

The atmosphere gets heavy, so jimin started to joke...

Then few minutes ..

Tae and yoongi was talking with each other,

Other side mrs.jeon is scolding  jk for his  behaviour in kitchen Along with jimin.

Mrs.j:: he is just playing kook, why do you react like that..

Jk:: i Don't like him eomma, he is playing or not but i can't bare anyone flirting with my hubby..

Both jimin and mrs.jeon sighed..

They sometimes get fear ,jk love getting too much on tae , moreover like obsession..that's why they try to ask jk to live with them for few days but kook strictly said no...

They know jk is clingy , but with tae he demands so much , many times tae cancelled his important meeting for jk  just because he feel lonely at home.

He didn't allow tae to stay out of city even for a day ..

He broke the deal with the most reputative company for kook too, it made his company a huge  loss..

Many times tae fired his employees why because jk dislike them..it's getting out of control ,it's like tae is in jk control.....

So mrs.jeon ready to knock out some sence in jk head , she invited them today ..she need to talk with his son..

They all seated in dinning table ,bin is sitting beside tae left side and jk in right side...

Tae is feeding jk like a baby by making some fun faces , jk giggling at his hubby behaviour .. tae is a cold ceo but for jk he can do anything...

Others are looking at them fondly..

Jimin look at yoongi who quietly eating his food ,he pouts ,YG noticed and sighed..

YG::  you want me to feed you??

Jimin nodded his head...

Like this dinner went...

After dinner ,mr.jeon told them to stay here , they agreed...

Bin didn't talk to tae that much why because he don't want to face the double bunny..

Tae need to mail someone ,he went to jk room , as mrs.jeon told she want to talk with jk...

They all seated in living room expect tae..

Mrs.j:: kook i know , the things which i going to tell his for your good future..( jk nodded his head )

Jm:: koo , it's not good that your love towards tae become like ...( Hesitate )
Obsession..( jk look down tears build up in his eyes )

Mr.j:: koo baby ,try to understand us , i know your too possessive, but your soo much controlling him ,always ordering him to do that and this...it's not healthy in an relationship baby ( softly )

Mrs.j:: i am not saying tae will leave you ...but if you continue to being like this then .....( Jk started to sob , the thought of live without his hubby paining like hell )

Mrs.jeon hug kook tightly,..

Jm:: koo baby , we don't want you to loss tae ,for your immature behaviour..( yoongi  and bin  look at kook with sad eyes )

Mrs.j:: just stay here for two weeks okay ( jk widen his eyes and shook his head as no and detached himself from his mom )

Jk:: no...( Hiccup ) i can't live without my ..hubby...

Mrs.jeon get angry...

Mrs.j:: koo he is a human too , how much he can  bare your behaviour, what if he get annoyed by you,( little stern )

Jk constantly biting his lips making it bleed , his little brain thinking too much..like is tae really going to leave him for his behaviour..is he annoying, is he controlling tae...

Mrs.j:: you are staying here , and that's final. ( Stern ). I will convince tae ...

There is a pindrop silent, when they heard a voice and feels chills runover their body..

Tae:: who is staying here ( deep voice )

When tae eyes landed on jk ,his eyes darken.......

______________________________________

Vote and comment...

I am out of ideas,

when i publish wraith I feel insecure so i unpublished, only one reader of mine is asked about it.. Don't worry I will publish again with more interesting plot...

I don't know about this Oneshot ,just  I wanted to write whatever come in my mind...

I will try my best to come out with good Oneshots...