"Oh already?" Chenle asked with a slight frown, while Sungchan just nodded. "Well okay, see you at after break then?" he asked.

Sungchan nodded before turning to head towards the basketball court, after greeting them both. Renjun watched him leave, before turning to Chenle who was still staring at Sungchan's back as he disappeared slowly. They stayed in the courtyard for a few more minutes, before Chenle led him into the school grounds, so that they could go to their lockers located side by side.

Renjun tried to keep up with Chenle as he walked down the halls with his head held high, while all eyes were are on them. He knew that they were specifically directed at him because he was the new kid, and probably because of the new haircut he got two weeks ago. He died his hair black and white, oreo kinda style, that was how his hairdresser and Chenle called the haircut.

His heart was beating too hard in his chest and he didn't like the way it was striking his anxiety, because he knew his monitor would freak out and send his stats to his phone, Chenle's phone, the school nurse's phone and probably his doctor's computer. He shouldn't even be afraid like that, he shouldn't even be stressed because it wasn't the first time he'd changed country, school or even hair color.

He then tried to take a deep breath, as they arrived at their lockers. Chenle opened his locker before opening his bag, and Renjun did the same with.

"So what sport does Sungchan play?" Renjun asked, putting away the textbooks he didn't need during the first part of the day in his locker.

"He's on the school basketball team!" Chenle answered him. "He's an excellent player, they won the inter-high school tournament last year," he explained to him before closing his locker, after collecting everything he needs for his classes.

Renjun nodded as he came to close his locker as well, before turning to Chenle who was waiting for him. They stared at each other for a few seconds before Chenle nodded for him to start moving forward, which he did without asking any question.

They walked side by side in complete silence, among all the students wanderings the halls—until they finally reached an empty hallway, where no lockers were in sight. All the doors littering the hallway appeared to be closed, and the rooms unused. Chenle slid his free hand in his pocket and pulls out a key, that he inserted in the lock of the door they were standing in front of.

He watched Chenle unlocked the door before the latter walked away from it, without opening it. Renjun then looked at him in utter confusion, which Chenle didn't take into account as he pushed him towards the door.

Renjun sighed softly as he reached for the doorknob, pushing it down to open the door so he could enter the room. He stayed in the doorway for a couple of seconds, before finally stepping inside to take a closer look at the room.

Three tables and their stools were strewn in the room in different place far away from each other, two wooden easels were stored together, shelves were hung with unused pots of paints, brushes of different styles, colored pencils and pastels. Brand new canvas in different sizes were stored near the windows and Renjun felt overwhelmed, by all of these new stuff.

He felt grateful towards his mother and Chenle for spending so much to make this room, that he will use only for a year before going to college in another country probably. And the fact that he already had an art room at his and Chenle's house, but his mother and his best friend felt the need to make him one in school and he was truly grateful and blessed.

After finally taking in everything around him in the room, Renjun turned to Chenle who was smiling softly at him and he went to hug him tight while holding back tears. He didn't want to cry now, so he just hugged his best friend tightly in silence.