He looked up and did a double take when he saw the other male.

".... Hey Paul... Um..." He looked at his bag of groceries and spoke hesitantly. "You want some candy....? Or chicken....?"

Paul chuckled, amused. "No. I was just leaving. Bye, Sally." He walked towards the door. "And you take care, kiddo." He said, patting his shoulder before leaving.

Percy closed the door and walked to where his mother was standing. He noticed the family picture and spoke softly. "Did you tell him about Penelope?"

She broke into tears. Percy hugged her and rubbed slow circles on her back. "Hey... its okay, Mom. Dad and I are gonna find her."

"But what if she's......" She stammered and hiccuped.

"She'll be okay.... She's definitely okay..." He consoled.

She nodded. Just then a thought hit her. "Can't we just Iris message her?"

Percy shook his head. "She's in a place beyond the reach of the gods."

Her eyes widened. "Alaska?"

"Like Alaska." He corrected. "Wherever she is... its farther away. But she's okay. For now. We have to find her before the prophecy comes true. Or else things could go wrong."

Sally cried into her palms.

"Mom do you trust me?"

She nodded.

"I'll definitely find her okay? Just a little while longer okay?"

"Yeah...." She whispered.

.

.

.

"Have you found her yet?" She asked.

"Not yet." Replied Poseidon. He cursed under his breath. "I know the approximate location but I cannot pinpoint it! The damned place is out of my reach!"

"A place out of your reach.... Like Alaska?" She asked "If it is a case like that, why not send in some demigods on a quest?"

"You know that's not how it works, Amphitrite. You need a prophecy for tha-"

"Why not ask Apollo?" Asked Amphitrite.

"Its not that simple-" He paused. "That is actually a wonderful idea. Thank you, dear." He said before vanishing in a flash.

.

"Apollo! Nephew!" He bellowed.

"What are you doing here?" Said Apollo, looking up from his book of haikus. "Ah! I feel a haiku coming in–

'People who break in,
Are very annoying,
I am amazing.'

Ahhh.... Wonderful lines, right?" He said, feeling proud.

"I need your help." Announced Poseidon.

Apollo sighed. "You want to try to overthrow Zeus again? Do you not remember what happened last time?"

"Thats not it. And I would have succeeded if not for that darned nymph." He grumbled. "I want you to write a prophecy."

"Wut?"

"I want a prophecy that sends demigods to this unknown piece of land-"

"Dude. I can't just write a prophecy. And I don't write prophecies. The Fates do. I mean... somewhat. But if you want a prophecy go to the Oracle." Apollo said, strumming his ukulele.

"You mean that zombie-mummy hybrid thing."

"Yup."

......