Chapter 6: Her Life With A Prince

Comenzar desde el principio

Ariana ran up to him and hugged him. "I'm so glad..." Ariana said. "We need to get out of here." Joshua said noticing the fire was getting bigger and spreading more. "Please let me lead you two the way out." Jan said. Jan was in the lead with Joshua and Ariana following him.

They made it out safely, and saw the whole castle go down in flames. Joshua was holding Ariana trying to comfort her. Jan saw the both of them and smiled.

About a week and a half later, the Dres Van Kingdom had a calm atmosphere, like all feeling were set free. Joshua had a bandage on his face, and Ariana had a wrapped bandage around her breast area after it had gotten bruised.

The day of the accident, Ariana hasn't eaten since then and the both of them were concerned. "Ariana... Please eat. You haven't eaten anything in a week." Joshua said. She kept silent and didn't move. She still felt traumatized when she had to experience something she didn't want to experience again.

Jan still felt bad about what happened and went near her. "Ms. Ariana, his highness is right. You should eat to restore your energy. You're becoming so thin." Jan said.

She still didn't move. "Ariana..." Joshua said. She felt her vision get blurry and was having another asthma attack. "Jan! Get her inhaler!" Joshua said. "Yes, your highness!" Jan said and ran out the room. "Hang in there! Stay with me!" Joshua said.

Jan quickly came back with the inhaler and handed to Joshua. He quickly put it in Ariana's mouth and had her inhale the air. She calmed down and put her hand on her forehead. "Are you alright?" Joshua asked. She nodded weakly. "Please eat, Ms. Ariana." Jan said. "Yes, you have to." Joshua said. She stared at the food in front of her.

She slowly reached for the fork putting it through the food and took a bite. "Thank goodness..." Jan said. Joshua sighed in relief.

He remembered Ariana's smiling face. "Just turn back to normal soon." Joshua thought.

A few days later, Ariana was back to normal and was in Joshua's room. He was taking a shower and she was waiting for him while sitting on his bed. "I wonder what he wants to talk about." Ariana said to herself.

She heard the water go off, and heard the shower door open. Joshua got out of the bathroom wearing a robe and a towel on his head.

She looked at him and tried not to laugh. "Before I talk you, why don't you take a shower now?" Joshua asked. "Sure." Ariana said.

She got up and went into the bathroom. She turned on the water and got in the shower.

After she was done, she got out and noticed that a robe was hanging where it wasn't there before. "Oh... He must of..." Ariana said.

She put the robe and got out the bathroom. He was lying on the bed with his arm covering his face. "Prince Joshua?" Ariana asked.

He opened his eyes and rose up from the bed. "You're done. That's good." Joshua said. She sat near him. "What did you need to talk about?" Ariana asked. "It's more of a question than a talk." Joshua said. "What do you mean?" Ariana said. "I'm trying to say that you are the greatest person I've ever met, you gave me memories that I will never forget, and I'm glad that I've met you." Joshua said. "Thank you, but what are you trying to say?" Ariana asked.

He dragged her to the end of the bed and he got up to get something. "What are you doing, Prince Joshua?" Ariana asked. "You will call me Joshua from now on." Joshua said. "What brought this on?" Ariana asked cocking her head to the side. He got down on one knee and showed her ring.

She gasped and began to tear up. "Ariana Cheney, you've been the best thing that happened to me. Will you marry me and be my princess?" Joshua asked. "I... I..." Ariana said but she was choking on her words from crying. "I will!"

He smiled at her and before he knew it, she went close to his face and kiss him. He went wide eyed and kissed her back.

(A/N: *presses fast forward button*) Before long, Ariana and Joshua had gotten married. It's been almost a year since Ariana was staying at Dres Van Kingdom.

They were on their honeymoon, staying at a fancy hotel. "This feels like a dream... I first was invited there by accident, then trapped, then welcomed, had good and bad times, and I married my friend that's a prince. Well... We're not friends anymore, we're husband and wife." Ariana thought. "Ariana." Joshua said. "Yeah?" Ariana asked. "Come take a bath with me." Joshua said. "W-What?!" Ariana exclaimed blushing. "Oh come on, we did that plenty of times. Remember?" Joshua asked. "B-But..." Ariana said feeling herself burn up. "Are you still uncomfortable about this?" Joshua asked. "N-No... I'll be right there." Ariana said getting up.

Soon after, they were in the bath together. Joshua was hugging her from behind. She felt her body getting weak and her heart pounding. "Y-You know it's crazy." Ariana said. "What is?" Joshua asked. "That we went from strangers to not liking each other to friends to lovers and finally husband and wife." Ariana said. "Isn't that how all relationships work out?" Joshua asked. "Well... You're right in a way." Ariana said.

He started to kiss on her neck. She felt a sensation go up her spine. "Do you want to take this to the bedroom?" Joshua asked. "Holy!" Ariana thought and blush madly. "What's wrong?" Joshua asked. "N-Nothing! I just never expected you to say that, and it caught me off guard." Ariana said. "Shouldn't you be used to this by now?" Joshua asked. "Uh... I'm still shy about this whole thing, but if you want to then it's fine..." Ariana said. "I was hoping you would say that." Joshua said.

(A/N: Things are going to get a little steamy but it won't go into serious detail XD) He laid her on the bed and got on top of her. He was starting to go near her face and she felt like her heart was going to explode. He started to kiss her first softly, and then it got more and more passionate. She wrapped her arms around her neck as they bodies joined as one.

Skipping to months later, Ariana was pregnant and she was waiting for Joshua to come back from his official duties. She put her hand on her stomach. "Don't worry. He'll be here soon." Ariana said.

She was embraced from behind. She turned her head and expected to see who she wanted to see. "Joshua!" Ariana said. "I'm back." Joshua said and went in front of her.

He placed his hand on her stomach and immediately felt a kick. "It looks like he was excited to see you again as well." Ariana said and giggled. "It seems so." Joshua said.

His face went close to her face and he kissed her. "I can't wait to meet our child." Joshua said. "I can't wait either." Ariana said. He smiled at her. "I would never have the thought about regretting of having to meet you. Remember that." Joshua said. "I will, and you remember also that I... Love you more than anything." Ariana said. "Really? Even more than our child?" Joshua asked. "Well... You both are on equal levels." Ariana said then giggled.

He offered his hand. "Let's go." Joshua said. "Where to?" Ariana asked. "Where ever our feet takes us." Joshua said. "O-Oh... Ok." Ariana said and grabbed his hand. "I love you and thank you." Joshua thought. They held hands and walked away with each other.