"So's Steve." Liv threw in.

"I mean, this can't be a coincidence." Mike continued as he paced around.

"What does it matter?" Lucas asked. "The bottom line is, they're not here. It's up to us."

"Up to us to do what exactly?" Mike asked.

"Find Billy and stop him." Lucas answered.

"Okay, yeah, that's a really nice sentiment, but even if El could find him again, and that's a pretty big if, then what?" Mike asked.

"We burn the shit out of him and make sure he doesn't escape this time." Lucas said as he started to eat out of a box of cocoa puffs.

"Okay, then what?" Mike wondered.

"Then we win." Liv said.

"No, see, that's the problem. We don't. We don't win. We got the Mind Flayer out of Will before and he just came right back. We don't just have to stop Billy, we have to stop the Mind Flayer." Mike told Liv.

"How in the hell do we do that?" Liv asked.

"I don't know." Mike said.

"Wow, Mike. You really thought of everything." Liv sarcastically said with a fake smile.

"Maybe El knows." Will suggested.

Mike, Lucas, Liv, and Will looked at the closed bathroom door.

"What are they still doing in there?" Mike asked.

Lucas stood up and stood next to Mike. "I don't know. Girls just like hanging out in bathrooms."

Liv stood up from the couch and stood next to Lucas. Lucas held the box of cocoa puffs for Liv. Liv took some and put them in her mouth.

"Why?" Mike asked as he looked at Liv.

"Don't look at me." She told him.

"They're conspiring against me." Mike accused.

"Are you serious? They're not conspiring against you." Liv told him.

"Yes, they are. And you're in on it." Mike told her.

"What? I'm not in on anything!" Liv raised her voice.

"Yes you are. Max is corrupting you. That's why you spend all your time with her." Mike raised his voice.

"She is not corrupting me!" Liv defended Max.

"Then why are you always with her?" Mike asked.

Liv looked at him in disbelief. "Because she's my girlfriend and I love her!"

Mike and Will widened their eyes at what Liv just said. Liv opened her mouth but nothing came out as she was taken back by her own words. Lucas smirked. Lucas knew Liv was in love with Max ever since Max first moved here.

"Um, anyways." Will took the spotlight off of Liv which Liv mentally thanked him for. "Them conspiring against you shouldn't be your main concern."

"It's not my main concern. It's just a sub-concern." Mike told him.

"I thought it was already over." Will said.

"It's not over, okay? We're just taking a break." Mike said.

Liv crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "She said she dumped your ass. That doesn't sound like a break."

"It wasn't!" Max yelled from inside the bathroom causing the boys and Liv to snap their heads towards the bathroom door. "You guys do realize we can still hear everything you're saying, right?"