Facetime- Chris Sturniolo

"Chris?" Nick said while knocking on his door slowly opening it, Chris turns around and pulled down his headphones to his neck to hear what his older brother, Nick, had to say. "I and Matt were just wondering if you wanted to tag along, to get some food and then go shopping." Chris sits there and thinks about it, Nick looks at him waiting for an answer, Chris nodded his head no but said thanks for the invite. Nick said of course and proceeds to walk out, Chris turns back around and hears his brother closes his door, Chris pulls back up his headphones and plays his video game, he was on a call with his friends during it and he started screaming at them for letting him die, or just not doing a good job in his opinion. 

Ring Ring...Ring Ring

Chris looks down at his phone and moves a bit, he sees the ceiling on his phone, and then looks at the top of his phone and sees your name. He says to the guys he is heading out, and he places his phone up and he drags his phone across the phone to the right to answer the call, you had your set up to. You see him looking at his computer screen, and you smiled, "Hey Chris." You looked at him a bit more, you guys ended up talking for a bit. "Oh, so your brothers aren't home?" You asked him while looking up from doing your social studies homework, he nods and pulls on headphone off his ear and puts it behind his ear, you chuckled and continued doing your homework while talking to him. "Hi," You were greeted by his mom since she brought up his clothes, Chris was in the bathroom in the meantime. "I am doing pretty good actually, how about you?" You proceed to ask her, you guys talked for a bit and then she asked you something that made you speechless. 

Chris's POV: 

I had to leave for a few minutes because I had to use the bathroom. I was washing my hands, I grabbed some paper and dried my hands, then I walked out and headed straight back to my room. I see my mother standing there, slightly bending over talking to the girl I have a big ass crush on, I walk a bit faster and I walked in. "You can leave now," I told her nicely, she smiles and walks out of my room closing the door. I see, her, just sitting there with these bright ass red cheeks, she seemed kind of nervous. I am thinking to myself, "hopefully my mother didn't tell her, 'cause what if she doesn't like me back?" I talked to myself in my mind, I sit back down and she looks at me. "What she tell you?" I had to ask her because it was killing inside of me at this point. I sat there frozen, cause she repeated what my mother asked her. 

"When are you going to date my son? He truly does love you." 

All of a sudden, I just wanted to scream into my pillow, my own mother just rat me out to the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I couldn't believe what my mother just has done, told the girl I liked, that I liked her. What if doesn't like me back? What if she likes someone else? What if she likes Matt? What if she just sees me as a brother? All these questions wouldn't stop popping up in my head, suddenly all I heard is a hang-up sound coming from my phone, I finally snapped back into reality and saw myself in my phone cause of the black screen, she just hung up. Oh my god, my mother just ruined my relationship with one of my best friends, I ran over to my bed, and just screamed into my pillow, and hit the bed, giving it punches acting like it was just a punching bag. 

Knock Knock 

I heard a sound coming from my window, I lift up my head and turn to the window, I see a body figure and I get up. I'm scared at this point, forget about everything, I am looking around for a weapon just in case. I grabbed my golf stick since I recently went out golfing with my father, Jim, and my brothers. I open the curtain while having the golf stick up in the air ready to swing. "Hi." She was standing outside my window, with a black hoodie and some grey sweatpants. I opened up the window and let her in. 

Your POV: 

I got into his room with some help, I put my hair behind my ears and he put his gold stick back down, my first thought was "Why a golf stick?" I thought to myself, he sits on his bed and looks at me, I didn't know what to say though because he was just sitting there looking at me. "About what your mom said on facetime." I stood in front of him, and he looks at me and apologies nonstop, he said he didn't know his mother was going to say that. "Chris," I kept saying while he was talking, he keeps avoiding making eye contact with me.  I grabbed his face, I cupped his cheeks into the palm of my hands and he looks back at me. "Can you let me talk?" I asked him, he nods and I remove my hands from his cheeks. "I don't know where to start if I'm being honest," I said, playing with my bracelet, 'cause I tend to do that when I am nervous. "I always liked you, ever since we were in elementary school. I never wanted to tell you 'cause, I didn't know if you felt the same way." I looked at Chris and he had the biggest smile on his face, he stands up, he cups my cheeks this time, and pulled me in for a kiss. I chuckled, and he pulls away, looking into his hazel eyes, that's when I knew. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?"  He asked you while wrapping his arms around your waist, you wrapped your arms around his neck and smiled.

"Yes, Chris." You smiled and kissed him again, thanks to MaryLou, you guys finally ended being together.