Leon and Belle continued on. But Belle was worried about Leon. Something was bothering her; it's about happened earlier. The same blood?

Did something happen to Leon before we got separated? she thought.

"Hey, Belle." She snapped out of her thoughts.

"Hm?"

"If we get this mission done with, let's go on a date." he said.

"At this time? You could've wait until our mission is over." Belle said.

Leon turned to her and smiled. "Well, I don't want to miss that chance."

Why you sound like one of us will not make it out of this mission, Leon? Belle thought.

"Let's keep on going." Belle said as she passed by him and went to the door that's in front of her.

"But what about---"

"I'm thinking on where we're going after...for our date. Besides, this will be our 4th date, Leon." Belle said.

Belle was about to open the door, but Leon stopped her. "I'll go first."

She nodded and let him. As he opened the door, he was pushed.

The Big Cheese is at it again, he then placed his foot on Leon's chest.

"Leon!" Belle shouted. She was about to aim her gun, but Big Cheese's hand was grasped onto her neck.

Belle struggled to breathe and gasping for air. Until gun shots were heard, Belle's vision was getting blurry, she saw someone in red at the window. Big Cheese threw her at a wall and went after that person.

Leon got up, grabbed his gun and went to Belle.

"Belle, are you alright?" he asked.

Belle took a deep breath and nodded. "Y-yeah."

She carefully got up but lost her balance and Leon caught her just in time.

"You don't look okay. You're out of energy." Leon said, worriedly.

Belle looked at him and gave him a gentle smile.

"I'll be fine with you here."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Belle and Leon made to a cemetery and then they spotted the church. Leon went to go and tried to open the door.

"It's locked." Leon said, he then took out his walkie talkie.

"Hunnigan, It's Leon. The door's locked. I can't get in." he said.

"Didn't they trach you how to pick locks at the academy?"

Belle held in her laugh and continued to listen.

"There's some sort of indentation like something might fit inside." he said.

"Well, there's no use of standing around. Leon, you have to find some way or something to get inside." Hunnigan said and ended the call.

Leon turned to Belle, seeing her holding her laugh.

"You can laugh now."

Belle burst out of laughing. "I'm sorry, Leon."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Dumb question to ask, huh?"