There's a loud crash in the Dursleys kitchen as Tonks knocks something over

"Sorry" I smile at her before leading the way to Harry's room. We reach the door which is locked no surprises there. Tonks unlocks the door and swings it open to reveal Harry stood holding his wand staring at the door.

"Hi Harry" I speak as he runs to me wrapping his arms around me, he's grown a bit over the summer and is now a couple of inches taller than me "Follow me" he raises his wand slightly again but follows me towards the stairs to find the rest of of the group stood in the dark hall.

"Lower your wand, boy, before you take someone's eye out," said Moody in his usual growling voice.

"Professor Moody?" Harry says but it sounds more like a question.

"I don't know so much about Professor never got round to much teaching, did I? Get down here, we want to see you properly." Harry lowered his wand slightly but did not relax his grip on it, nor did he move. He had very good reason to be suspicious. He had recently spent nine months in what he had thought was Mad-Eye Moody's company only to find out that it wasn't Moody at all, but an impostor I was still extremely weary around the man myself and I'd been around him for the past few months.

"It's all right, Harry. We've come to take you away." Moony spoke.

"P-Professor Lupin?" he said, seriously Harry its Moony not professor Lupin. I roll my eyes at him "Is that you?"

"No Harry it's the Easter bunny" I say sarcastically making Moony laugh slightly.

"Why are we all standing in the dark?" Tonks asked "Lumos." her wand tip flared, illuminating the hall with magical light. The group of people below were crowded around the foot of the stairs, gazing intently up at Harry, some craning their heads for a better look.
"Oooh, he looks just like I thought he would," Tonks had a pale heart-shaped face, dark twinkling eyes, and short spiky hair that was a violent shade of violet. "Wotcher, Harry!"

"Yeah, I see what you mean, Remus," Kingsley said "He looks exactly like James."

"Except the eyes," said a wheezy-voiced, silver-haired wizard at the back whose name I forgot. "Lily's eyes." Mad-Eye Moody, who had long grizzled grey hair and a large chunk missing from his nose, was squinting suspiciously at Harry through his mismatched eyes. One of the eyes was small, dark, and beady, the other large, round, and electric blue the magical eye that could see through walls, doors, and the back of Moody's own head.

"Are you quite sure it's him, Lupin?" he growled. "It'd be a nice lookout if we bring back some Death Eater impersonating him. We ought to ask him something only the real Potter would know. Unless anyone brought any Veritaserum?"

"Harry, what form does your Patronus take?" Moony asked. "A stag," said Harry nervously.

"And what is Aurora's" I glare at him for using my full first name.

"A wolf"

"That's him, Mad-Eye," I walked down the stares with Tonks and Harry as Harry puts his wand into the back pocket of his jeans as he came.

"Don't put your wand there, boy!" roared Moody. "What if it ignited? Better wizards than you have lost buttocks, you know!"

"Who d'you know who's lost a buttock?" Tonks asked Mad-Eye interestedly making me laugh.

"Never you mind, you just keep your wand out of your back pocket!" growled Mad-Eye. "Elementary wand safety, nobody bothers about it anymore" He stumped off toward the kitchen. "And I saw that," he added irritably, as me and Tonks both rolled our eyes. Moony held out his hand and shook Harry's.