𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍

Start from the beginning

"I get it." Jessica spoke as Tessa looked at her questionably.

"Who was your safe space?" Tessa questioned lightly.

"Your father was for a long time; he was able to get me away from a lot of stuff, but things didn't turn out that well. I think that's why I stayed with him for so long was because I had attached myself to the parts from the beginning." Jessica hadn't really spoken about her relationship with Daniel to anyone, mostly just the brief things anyone in her life needed to know.

"I do that with Miguel a lot. I like the way we used to be, that's why I'm so confused about him. Like I'll always love him, he was my first love, but I guess I never told him that, but now I don't think I'm in love with him. I'm in love with Robby, it's different then the love I feel for Miguel." Tessa tried her hardest to figure out the right words to describe her feelings.

"In a good way?" Jessica questioned, cocking her head slightly.

"The love I feel for Robby is a good way of love then how I feel love for Miguel I guess." She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't really know I'm still figuring it out, but I do know I love Robby. And I would never do anything to hurt him." Tessa gave the women a quick hug before she made her way towards the door. "I'll be back later today, love you."

"I love you too!" Jessica called out, watching as the girl quickly shut the door.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Our goal is to win at all costs. Those we thought to be our allies have turned against us. Now our enemies are attacking us from all sides. There is no turning back." Tessa stood in between Hawk and Tory as they listened to what Sensei Kreese spoke out to them. They began to do movements with their arms to prepare them. "Now is the time to show them no mercy. We're gonna to finish it. For good. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Sensei." The students yelled out to their Sensei with a nod.

After practice was over, Tessa made a rush to her house before quickly getting ready and putting a light coat of makeup on. She sighed to herself in the mirror before smiling at herself, knowing after picking up Robby things would start to get better. She hoped.

Pulling up to the Juvenile Correctional Facility she parked, turning down her music as she held her breath for moment, calming herself down. She closed her car door as she looked up at the building, rolling her eyes at the sight of Johnny Lawrence and her father.

Of course, both of them were there. She sighed as she walked up the stairs, vaguely listening to their conversation.

"I just wanted to make sure someone was here to pick him up." Daniel spoke as he held his arms out slightly.

"Yeah well, I'm here so I doubt that will be a problem." Tessa spoke out as her shoes clicked on the floor. Daniel and Johnny whipped their heads around at the teenage girl who gave them an eyebrow raise. "What?"

"Tessa, you should be in school right now." Daniel sighed as he placed his hand on his forehead, turning his body around to face his daughter.

"I don't need your impute right now, thanks Daniel." She gave him a sarcastic tight-lipped smile as she walked forward, closer to the door.

"Look, I'm not looking for any trouble. I'm just here for Robby." Daniel responded as he looked between Johnny and Tessa who stood aways behind him.

"Robby doesn't need you. You've done enough. Thank you, goodbye." Johnny waved Daniel goodbye, not looking back at Tessa because he knew she wouldn't listen to him if he told her to leave.