"And that's Char, her husband Damar, and their twin girls." Melo spoke, Char housed a smile on her face as she briefly waved to Amina, Amina smiled and waved back.

"I hear you met Melo in Miami." Allure spoke as she walked over to the bar that was connected to the entertainment area. "Would you like a drink?" She added.

"Yeah, we met at a restaurant—and water is fine, thank you." Amina responded. "It might be fate then, you meet somebody while on vacation and y'all live in the same city." Kyren chimed in, Amina only lightly chuckled in response. Soon, Allure came back with the bottled water and handed it to Amina.

"You grew up in Dallas?" Maiya questioned, which surprised Amina. She seemed so stand-offish. "Yeah—the highland hills area." Amina answered, slightly nodding her head. Melo brought Amina closer by wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"Thought I was gonna have get a lace sew in or something to see you." He joked, causing Amina to chuckle.

"You sell hair?" Allure questioned, she grabbed her phone as if she was ready to find a website. Amina shook her head no, "I'm a hairstylist." She answered.

"Really? What's your Instagram?" Allure asked all at once, she opened her Instagram app before handing her phone over. Amina quickly typed in her business page and headed it back.

"Okayyy." Allure spoke in a sing song tone as she used her pointer finger to scroll through the page, "Let me follow." She announced.

"Why we gotta eat chips? I just had a baby, I need a wing or something." Ant spoke, throwing a chip into his mouth. "Nigga I had the baby, your ass kept fainting." Maiya replied, causing everyone to laugh.

"It's a snack night. Thanksgiving was a few days ago and ain't nobody doing no cooking for a while." Allure replied.

"I don't fuck with leftovers." Melo announced, Amina turned to him and furrowed her eyebrows together before asking, "Really?" Melo nodded his head yes.

"I feel like food be better the second day—like it sitting in the fridge help the flavors settle or something." She added, Melo shook his head no. "My kids ain't gotta worry bout they mama making them eat what's at home cause imma sneak them a lil McDonald's or something." Melo spoke, Amina lightly chuckled.

Avi attempted to run past him but he picked her up and raised her up, he repeatedly kissed her chubby cheek causing her to loudly chuckle. Amina smiled as she watched the interaction between the two, she loved a man that was good with children. She believed it exhibited their character. So far, Melo and his friends were nice. Amina had never been one to have a large group of friends, so she would ever so often go silent and fall a bit awkward but nonetheless they made her feel as if she'd been apart of the group for years.

A few hours later the gathering came to an end, she said her goodbyes and expressed her gratitude for Allure's gracious hosting before she began to walk with Melo to the front door. She slipped her shoes back on and they began to walk down the long driveway, making follow up conversation.

"You enjoyed yourself?" Melo questioned as he looked over at Amina, Amina nodded her head yes. "Everybody seems nice." She replied, slightly shivering from how cold it was.

"I still gotta book that appointment or you fuckin with me now?" He asked, Amina lightly chuckle. "What you mean?" She raised her eyebrow.

"I got the feeling that you wasn't fuckin with me—you know, I felt like you was dodging me a lil bit." Melo explained. "I wouldn't be here if I wasn't fuckin with you...I'm just a busy girl and there's no reason for me to lie about about being busy." Amina replied.