I entered his clinic and he was there wearing gloves before adjusting his glasses which gives him more interesting look. He is handsome and good looking person. Many young doctors and nurses has crush on him. They just drools over him.

" Dr. Kim y-you called me " I asked nervousness clear in my voice. Ofcourse...it genuine.

" Yes Dr. Jisoo, I called you...come with me, we are attending surgery on ten year old kid...who jump from third floor, stay beside me and learn something " He said and I just stares at him shocked. Why a ten year kid do this.

" Why he jumped "  I asked blinking shocked and curious. Why he did that.

" Cause he was abandoned by his parents who got divorced and neither of them thought about him " Namjoon oppa says leading me hold my tears back. I remember some incidents like this. Taehyung he was left alone too. Jirim who was abandoned too. Why world is so cruel to innocent souls.

Taehyung 🐻

Jimin drops me to my home which seems still same

Jimin drops me to my home which seems still same. That cute small home. Comfy, full of comfort and love.

Smiling I hugged mom who smiled back giving me tight hugged and I couldn't help but soothe her knowing she might tear up any soon.

" I missed you tae " mom says not wanting to pull away from hug and I just smiled kissing her forehead who looks kinda old. Wrinkles growing near her eyes but still she's beautiful.

" I missed you too eomma " I said and walked in with her who grab my small bag even though I insist not to.

" So how many months you are staying here " she asked pouting accepting answer I am not leaving any soon. And ofcourse I am staying for six months.

I arranged my stuffs in room and took long bath before dining with mom who cooked my favourite meal. Korean food. I missed so much.

" I missed this so much " I said gazing appetizing food on dinning table. Where I saw Bibimbap, Bulgogi, my favourite japchae and chocolate cake... Chocolate cake? Mom baked it?

" Chocolate cake " I questioned confused as mom don't know how to bake...maybe she brought.

" Yeah... jisoo brought it this morning, it's her birthday today " mom said and I froze. Her name. Jisoo. It reminds me of many things and one in that my love for her. I still love her and I hate that. Why I am still not feeling to move on.

" I think I am not eating sweet today... actually I am craving for spicy food " I said not showing its obvious cause mom knows we broke up long long ago. She broke her promise, she betrayed me.

" But son...okk I will not force you but it's not good to hate her, she must had some reason...you know she didn't come those five years but later she started to come here. She talks with me like for hours. I still like her. She has grown beautiful, she has gain some weight but still she's so beautiful. I believe she had some reason...you should talked to her, I will love if she still become my daughter in law. " Mom said more like lecture me.