leon then slowly brought the meat up into his mouth, tasting it. suprisingly, it tasted delicious, he never thought that this guy could make such dish.

[this.. tastes more delicious than my own cooking!]

without wasting any time, the blonde male ate the delicious meat, trying to ignore the person infront of him who couldn't stop staring.

"eat slowly, you'll choke," mephisto said, one of his tentacle holding up a clipboard while the other had a pen.

the male then sat on the table, "to be honest with you, this was my first time cooking."

'this was his first time cooking!?' leon thought, before remembering something.

swallowing his food, he then drank the wine that was prepared right beside his food.

"you told me that [name] also helped you cook these, mind telling me where she is now?"

"cleaning the entire kitchen probably. ugh, just the smell inside of the place makes me feel disgusted."

[so she's still inside the kitchen then..]

clenching the fork in his hand, he gave the purple(?) haired male a glare as he ate his food.

"quit staring me."

smilling at the blonde, mephisto replied with, "i have to make sure you finish eating all of it. y'know, nowadays it seems that your stamina is slowly going low. besides, we really need that stamina of yours to go back up if one of us were to do it for a whole day."

[guess i should've known that from the start.]

"but don't worry. we wouldn't go at it with you this early," mephisto lazily waved his hand at him.

"hm.."

leon then continued eating his food in silence whilst ignoring mephisto's calls to make a conversation. he remembered tasting the food that the chef had made and it was a total mess.

he had to hold in from vomiting at the table at the time as to avoid making a mess.

the people who he had seen this week were more less than the week before it. those four also didn't come and check up on him, aside from mephisto, and the only ones he met were just the servants walking around.

[i rather be with the servants then meeting those four..]

~

sitting inside the castle's garden was a young looking woman who was tasked to clean the place up.

watering some of the 'plants' in the garden was the only thing that [name] considered to be peaceful.

no other servants warning her not to do this, no more people annoying her.

sighing, she let one of the vines wrap around her fingers as she continued watering the rest. it didn't exactly do anything and only stayed wrapped around it.

'i'm glad mephisto requested for him to have a garden inside one of the castle's hall,' [name] thought to herself, placing the watering can back down on the ground.

she then moved her hands to the vines that was wrapped around her finger. just as she was about to gently remove it, someones hand suddenly came and harshly tugged the poor vine off.

"geez, what's wrong with these flowers?" the person said, as [name] looked up to find a young looking deus holding the vine.

"don't even think about it," she gave the male a glare, standing up from her sitting position before moving to tie the robe around his body correctly.