Shake It Up Mistery of the missing charm bracelet

Chapter 1

Shop till you drop

Cece and Rocky were shopping in the most fabulous store ,"Girly Chick" shopping new outfits to wear at Tinka's birthday party.Their shopping bags were stuffed with the seasons new outfits."Rocky,Look at these jeans!" Cece exclaimed."They look amazing,"Rocky replied."But aren't we forgetting something?"Rocky asked. "You're right,"Cece said."New shoes!" "No Cece,We need to give Tinka a birthday present,"Rocky said."Oh right,I completely forgot,"Cece said.So Cece and Rocky looked everywhere in the store to find Tinka the right gift but they didn't know what Tinka would like.Finally Rocky's eyes were glued to a silver charm bracelet encrusted with fake diamonds."Cece look at this bracelet,"Rocky said in awe.Cece sprinted to the jewelry section of the store holding three shopping bags."That would be perfect for Tinka's present,"Cece said with excitement. Cece grabbed the bracelet and went to the cashier.They both patiently waited for the cashier to scan all of their clothes and soon to be Tinka's charm bracelet."That will be $189.99,"The cashier said."How are we going to pay that?"Cece asked."Don't worry,"Rocky said."I saved my allowance."Rocky pulled out her pink,leather wallet and payed for the clothes and the charm bracelet."Rocky you are a life saver,"Cece said."I know I am,"Rocky teased.

Chapter 2

Dance it up

The next day

Cece kept Tinka's charm bracelet for save keeping.But Cece was enchanted by the charm bracelet's quality."I need to wear it,"Cece said to herself."But I can't."Cece couldn't resist the urge to wear the bracelet.So she grabbed the bracelet and put it on her wrist. "Perfect,"She said.Suddenly,Rocky slipped through Cece's window."Hi Cece,Ready to dance?"Rocky asked."I was born ready,"Cece answered.Cece and Rocky arrived at Shake it Up Chicago ready to strut their stuff.Tinka arrived with one of her bedazzled,funky outfits walking toward Rocky and Cece ."Hi tweedledee and tweedledum,"Tinka teased with her accent."I'm beginning to wonder why we are invited to her birthday party,"Cece whispered to Rocky."Wow Cece,what a lovely charm bracelet,"Tinka said."Charm bracelet,What charm bracelet?"Rocky asked."Thanks Tinka,"Cece nervously replied."Excuse us for a minute,"Rocky said to Tinka while dragging Cece away."Cece what are you doing?"Rocky asked in a furious tone."That's Tinka's bracelet not yours."Cece felt terrible. She never meant to keep Tinka's present."I know it's bad but I couldn't resist wearing it,"Cece said sadly.Before Rocky could reply Gary Wilde started hosting the show."Now it's time to...Shake it up,"Gary Wilde said"Let's go,"Cece said.Cece and Rocky ran to the stage with a bunch of other dancers.When the music started they all performed.Twirls,tricks,and flips were seen on the performance.When the dance was over Gary Wilde gave everyone compliments."Wasn't that great?"Cece asked Rocky."Don't try to change the subject,Now take off Tinka's charm bracelet,"Rocky demanded."I can't,"Cece said."Why not?"Rocky asked."Because its not on my wrist,"Cece answered nervously."You mean you lost it?"Rocky asked angrily."I wouldn't say that,It's just out of place,"Cece teased."It's not time to joke around,Now lets go find Tinka's bracelet."Rocky said.

Chapter 3

Where is it?

Cece and Rocky looked everywhere on stage to find Tinka's Bracelet but it wasn't there.They finally gave up and sat on the side of the stage sadly.To their surprise they found Deuce walking to the exit of the building."Hey Deuce!"Cece yelled.She ran quickly towards Deuce. "Hey Deuce have you seen a charm bracelet?"Are you talking about the one that's silver and has fake diamonds on it?"Deuce asked."Yes,How did you know?"She asked excitedly."Because I sold it to someone,"He answered nervously."You what!?"Cece exclaimed."Don't worry she said that she was going to Crusty's to give it to her friend,"He said.Cece and Rocky went to Crusty's were they tried to find the bracelet."Deuce wasn't a lot of help,how are we supposed to find the girl who bought the bracelet?"Rocky asked."Yeah,she could be anywhere,"Cece said.But then Cece spotted a blonde haired girl holding a silver charm bracelet."Rocky I found her!"Cece exclaimed.The calmly walked towards the girl."Excuse me but that's out bracelet,Can we get it back?"Cece asked."No way,It's for my friend!"The girl rudely exclaimed."We'll give you $20,"Cece said."But Cece,I only have $15 left from my allowance,"Rocky said."Don't worry,I have $5,"Cece said."Okay,I will give the charm bracelet if you give me the $20,"The girl said.Cece and Rocky paid for the bracelet and the girl left."Now let's go to the party!"Cece said happily.

Chapter4

Party on!

Cece and Rocky wrapped the bracelet and quickly picked a card for Tinka and signed it.They put makeup on and wore their new outfits.Rocky was wearing a short,sparkly purple dress with leggings and wore a pink flower on her hair meanwhile Cece was wearing a silver dress with a gold bow on her hip and wore a silver head band.They went to Tinka's party which was at Shake it Up Chicago and put the present on the table."Hi guys,"Tinka said"I'm glad you made it,"Tinka,Rocky,and Cece went on stage and danced.It was finally time to light up the cake.The cake was gigantic,with delicious looking decorations.Everyone sang happy birthday and Tinka blowed out her candles."Present Time!"Tinka said excitedly.Tinka opened a bunch of lovely presents.She got makeup,clothes,shoes,and accessories. Tinka finally opened Rocky and Cece's present."OMG!"Tinka exclaimed."I love it,"She said.She thanked Rocky and Cece and gave them a big hug.It was the best party ever!

THE END