𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩

Comenzar desde el principio

"I got sent off to train for none other than Jon Stark himself, I was his right-hand man. However, the Lannister family had needed me." Arthur explained.

"You look different than your brothers, may I ask why?" Vaena asked. He laughed a bit then stared back at her, "I don't know, my Princess." Arthur said trying his best not to laugh.

"I have chosen Ser Arthur Lannister." Vaena said stepping down, "Let's not be too hasty, Princesses." Says the hand.

"There's no doubt that the men you have chosen can be good warriors, but houses such as Crakehall and Mallister are important allies of the crown. Seagard, for instance, is the realm's prime defense against reavers from the Iron Islands." The hand said to suggest the Princesses choose otherwise.

"Those men are straight-up tourney knights, have they experienced true combats? Exactly just what I thought." Vaena said, "My choice is final." 

She walked away with Rhaenyra following behind her.

𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙑𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙖'𝙨 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙑𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣, "𝙊𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨." 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙. "𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝙢𝙮 𝙇𝙖𝙙𝙮. 𝙈𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙, "𝙉𝙤, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙙. 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙍𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙧𝙖, 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨." 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙑𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙖.

Vaena admired it, the cover was drawn on by hand. The book was in pristine condition, "It's about a Princess falling in love with a man from the streets." Vaena looked up at Alicent and smiled, "Why to thank you Alicent. What a very kind gesture." Vaena said with a huge smile.

"Yes, of course, my Princess." Alicent beamed, "Call me Vee."

"Okay Vee," Alicent grinned while walking towards the door.

"Oh, Alicent?" Vaena asked, she turned around. "Yes?"

"Me, Rhaenyra, and Father are going to Driftmark for a day or two would you like to accompany us?" Vaena asked with a smile, "I'd love to." Alicent grinned.