"No need Jaem'. I just want to go home and rest."

"Don't argue with me Mark you know you can't win, let's go." Jaemin ordered in a firm tone, letting no room for him to disagree with him.

Mark then sighed in defeat and followed Jaemin who dragged him, Sungchan and Jisung towards the infirmary. He passed in front of Jeno who was being quickly examined by Donghyuck, and he would've liked to not see them there being all lovely dovey, he would've liked to be in Jeno's place but he said nothing and continued on his way as always, ignoring the way how Donghyuck took care of his brother.

After seconds of walking he finished along the corridor and was led into another one, which led to the infirmary—these paths and turns he knew them by heart, but he didn't care too much anymore and let himself be led by his best friend who walked with a determined step, towards his brother's office. The corridors were empty at this hour, as everyone had to be in class so they arrived quickly at their destination.

And he was so focused on an invisible point that he didn't notice the boy with two-tone hair, who came out of the infirmary accompanied by an orange haired boy and three other adults. Jaemin pushed open the office door and he barely had time to say a word, when the nurse sighed heavily when he saw them all—the canadian wanted to crack a faint smile, but he refrained from doing so knowing his best friend's brother's behavior.

"What happened to you Mark?" Doyoung asked mechanically, as he paced around his desk with his med kit in hands.

Mark didn't answer right away, waiting for Doyoung to begin his work to speak. They've always worked that way, and the nurse wasn't even surprised to see him in his office with Jaemin, Sungchan and Jisung. Doyoung applied antiseptic to a sterilized gauze, then he carefully dabbed the canadian's open brow bone who barely reacted to the tingling produced by the antiseptic.

"He fought with Jeno. Again..." Jisung confessed weakly in his corner, emphasizing ont the again in his sentence.

Doyoung applied more pressure to the wound, and Mark hissed in displeasure. Of course, Doyoung had always preferred Jeno to Mark, that wasn't new to him and he could actually defend himself since he didn't start the fight, but what was the point of talking if he was doing it in the void—all that concerned Jeno was important for Doyoung, it was the perks of being Na Jaemin's best friend since the cradle.

"Mark was just defending himself on that one hyung. Jeno's the one who came to provoke him, and who hit him first just because Mark had a talk with his little boyfriend—who by the way walked up to Mark without being asked too..."Jaemin intervened, not liking the treatment Mark was receiving from his brother. "Jeno isn't the angel you think he is, far from it." he mumbled softly as he took a seat on one of the beds strewn across the room with Sungchan, as Jisung stood by the door.

Doyoung sighed softly as he applied a bandage to Mark's now disinfected brow bone, who had decided not to speak and the nurse then started to work on the Canadian's split lip.

Mark had tried to remain numb to the relationship everyone had with Jeno, but it hurt him more than anything. Everyone around him favored his brother, he may be ten times more talented than Jeno, smarter than Jeno, more than anything, Jeno was always the one who people would see first, proof Donghyuck chose Jeno as his boyfriend and Doyoung preferred to punish Mark for fighting with Jeno, not knowing who picked up the fight first and who only defended himself.

He brought his hand to Doyoung's, and removed it from his face before standing up. He was always the bad guy, he was always the one who came last—he knew that Jaemin preferred being with Jeno, they've been best friends since birth, they've grown up together from cradle till now. Mark was just a parasite, who lost both parents in an accident and was adopted at the age of eight by Taeyong and Jeno's parents, nothing more.