you guessed it, Daniel and his gangs - which apparently [M.N] was suddenly apart in ever since Daniel started talking to him and the others. Zack is annoyingly boisterous, Zoe was calm and collected, sweet and gentle. Mira on the other hand was busy lecturing the proud idiot of a boxer, Jiho was bragging about him needn't to study since he's Mr. Knew it all but we all know he'll flip his reviewers last minute before the test assessments. Although all seem to be unnervingly clamorous, Duke seem to not be bothered by it. He was basking himself with the presence of people surrounding him.

Knowing his history before Daniel transferred here, he was one of the school outcast. Bullied by appearance and judged by everyone who knew nothing but to be insensitive of people's feelings. And as a role model of the students in school and one of the people who believed in justice and equality, [M.N] would protect the lad; either threatening them to stop or he'll record the whole thing and have it sent to the principle or make them feel dumb by using knowledge and words they couldn't quite comprehend - He knew quite well that indulging himself in fights could lead him to expell and suspension and as much as he really loved to drill a punch or kick to these people, he had to resist.

[M.N] and Duke had some sort of acquaintances type of relationship, [M.N] would accompany Duke sometimes when he has a little time in his hands. or sometimes during lunch, he would sit by Duke to have some casual talk of whatever comes at mind.
Duke was cautious of it first, the sudden protectiveness, him forming a casual friendship with someone like him, it all sounds so suspicious and so different. But all misunderstanding cleared when [M.N] decided to state why exactly he wanted to be acquaintance with him. But enough of that.

Daniel looked troubled as Jay silently and excitedly elaborate the topic at hand. [M.N] seemed to notice the subtle movements of the fake blonde that definitely has meanings to it. He was smiling so widely as he whispered in Daniel's ears and he would mindlessly watch over the ravenette work on it and try to understand the topic before asking another question. Jay definitely has something with Daniel and it is quite obvious.

[M.N] sighed before reaching over the hems of his sleeves to reveal a watch. It had been 2 hours since the study session and he's sure as hell his parents are already quacking on their boots. Deciding that he would continue studying later once he hits the house, but for now he'll excuse himself. [M.N] gathered all of the books, notebooks, pencil case and highlighters that clattered on the desk, basically any of his essentials and set them inside his bag.

"Heyy Guys? I have to get going now, I can't stay past my schedule."  [M.N] gently muttered, smiling halfheartedly at his friends who seemed bummed with his sudden disappearance. Zoe nodded before reassuringly smiled at the pretty boy that sat just in front of her; [M.N] felt bad.

"That's alright [M.N]! we'll have to get going later since it's getting late, we'll see you again tomorrow."  Daniel replied with that same soft grin he usually has. [M.N] nodded. "Alright. I'll go now, good luck with studying everyone! I hope all of our hard work pays off in the end."  [M.N] enthusiastically exclaimed before waving off and going his way.

The sky was grey and dark, the orange hue wasn't plastered above, it'll definitely rain soon. That's definitely gonna be a problem as [M.N] carelessly left his umbrella inside his locker, the rain has started to trickle and [M.N] had to seek for any protection; the nearest building he could come quickly was this convenience store a couple of blocks from his house. Seems like the rain won't stop any sooner or later, [M.N] sighed, mentally beating himself for being careless.

[M.N] stood under the roof of the convenience store just outside it, where the raindrop barely hits his already shivering and cold body from the wetness of the said rain. The door open and ringed, revealing a man in his somewhat 20's or 19's in a formal suit and a weird sunglasses.

who in their right mind uses sunglasses when it's like dark out. Can he even see with that thing. [M.N] thought, his mind suddenly glued to the mans facial features, he reminds him of someone. That was until the man took the shitty sunglasses off and he suddenly remembered who it was.

Park Jonggun.

The man; Jonggun definitely knew that the guy outside was his so called love interest and decided to snoop outside and be extra annoying as ever. His expectation was right, it was definitely the none other than the pretty boy itself, drenched in the cold rain, hair disheveled - wet and sticking on the base of his neck, his doe like eyes glued to his whole being as if he's judging him from foot to toe.

The atmosphere was tense, [M.N] whipped his head back, slightly quivering from the cold and the icy feeling of the water that slowly trickled on his body. Gun definitely noticed it because his eyes wouldn't let go of feeble figure of his. Taking off the brown overcoat on top of his blazer, carefully slipping it to the smaller male's body, [M.N] was tensed but hurriedly tried to take the coat off before having his hands slapped away.

"Don't take it off, dumbass. you're already palpitating on your shoes, that coat should do the thing to help you warm up. or is it you want to hug me?"  Flirtatiously, Gun snaked his hands on [M.N]'s shoulder - not letting the coat drape off of his shoulders.

"Yeah no. I'd rather die in the cold than have you hug me, but thanks anyway."  [M.N] muttered, watching as the taller male frown and irk from his statement.

"Why are you here anyway?"  Gun asked, and [M.N] never felt his head explode from this man's density. "Hmm I wonder? surely the rain isn't involved in me getting all wet and cold."  Sarcastically, [M.N] rambled

Gun snickered, "I left my umbrella in my school locker, I had to run from the library to here."  [M.N] said, hands on the hem of the oversized overcoat that covered his body fully, the comforting warm feeling surging in every surfaces of his body, and the cold uncomfortable feeling suddenly started melting away. The smell of perfume lingered on the coat, it feels like he was being embraced by someone.

"Be more careful next time, check on weather forecast or something."  Gun gently laid the palm of his left hand on [M.N]'s still wet hair, gently patting it.  "You can keep the coat in a meanwhile, I have to get going now. urgent business."  he extended his hand once again to fix the coat that's almost sliding off of [M.N]'s shoulder, hands that trailed from his shoulders to his baby cheeks, palming the left side of his cheeks.

"What are you doing..?"  [M.N] begrudgingly said, eyes narrowed in confusion as Gun, softly grinned before retracting his hands away and taking his umbrella out. "Just trying to appreciate God's creation before I go."  Gun claimed.

"That's so corny, but whatever you say."  [M.N] countered, proudly grinning at the ravenette. "Whatever you say, Princess."  Gun, then let the black umbrella hover on top of him as he leaves the male who patiently waited for the rain to stop.

"Anything but the Princess, that's even cornier."  [M.N] rolled his eyes.

N] rolled his eyes