#1

"Y/n you have to go to an all boy's private school to keep you safe. He will come back I know he would. He would hurt you".

*Discretion*

You're dad is an abuser, your mom tries everything she can.  She couldn't do nothing. The cops where useless and did help they let him go when she called them to get him arrested or a restraining order.

*Back to The story*

"An All BOYS SCHOOL.. why, can't you just put me in an all girl's school". 

" It's easy to put u in your uncle is the Principal of the private school he'll make sure you're protected, Its the best I can do. I bet your dad will look everywhere even a girl's private school, I don't think he'll expect you to be in a all boy's school ".

" Please y/n it's the only way I know your protected, Please".

I thought about it realizing that she's right I don't think he will ever find me their.

" Fine I'll go just for you. But you have to promise me that you'll be safe please".

"I promise I will, you don't have to worry about me". As she smiles at me knowing that she'll be fine.

" When do I start?".

" First thing tomorrow ".

TIME SKIP   *At the school*

I was at the office sitting with my uncle/ The principal, I was looking around but then He started to talk.

" How are you Y/n". I just stared at him in a " Really " Look. but just said " Ok". we sat their in silence for a bit.

" If one of the boys mess with you just come to me I'll make sure nothing happens to you".

" Ik".

" Come on I'll show you to your dorm room".

" And tomorrow I'll show you where all yours classes are at then you'll be able to go the next day".

He says as where walking.

" Any questions ".

" No".

I was to tired to be talking all I was thinking of was sleeping. We arrived at the dorm, And my uncle handed me the room keys.

" Here is your room and the keys, Remember y/n I'm always here if you need me your family you always come first".

" Your neighbor name is " John Phillips " btw,  So I'll be in my office I'll let you settle in, Bye Y/n".

He walks away I open my door walk in and start to look around It was not to big and not to small. I sit in the bed for a bit, then got up and start to unpack, I didn't bring a lot of stuff.

* Short time skip*

After I was done packing I Lay back down again but this time i went to sleep.