No more tears now

(Present Day)

LOONA POV

I was speechless Y/n had recited his life story which seemed tragic at first, but just got worst as he went on. I think I even saw Blitz shed a tear or two, and to be honest I feel like I could too, but my tears dried up a long time ago. He said he didn't care now that he did just angry it happened so abruptly.

Y/n: So that's the amazing tale about my ballsy life, now can I eat breakfast?

Loona:....

Blitz:....

Y/n: Are you guys gonna say anything?

Blitz and I stayed silent.

Y/n: Ok, I gonna eat now.

Y/n stood up, but almost immediately Blitz threw himself at him grappling onto his leg. He was now hysterically crying now sobbing like a baby on Y/n's legs.

Y/n: What are you doing? Get off!

Blitz: *wails* You can't just drop one of the most depressing stories I've heard and eat breakfast, that's a ballsy move *continues wailing*

 I was going through the situation in my head choosing what the right words to say for a response, as I stood up and opened my mouth, I instantly regretted what I said.

Loona: What the fuck!?

Y/n: What?!

Loona: Blitz is right you can't just drop a depressing tale like that and go to "eat breakfast".

Y/n: Food is life nothing will come in between me and a good meal, NOTHING.

Loona: Can you not think with your stomach right now!

Blitz: *wails*

Y/n: Look none of that was even your business, but I told you anyway doesn't matter how you react to it, I don't care.

Loona: I don't understand how you can act like this we're trying to help your dumbass!

Y/n: Nobody cared on earth, why would you think for even a second that someone would give two fucks about my "tragic" backstory in hell.

Blitz: *wails*

Loona: We're not all bad, what do you think we're all soulless monsters?!

He paused like he was actually thinking about answering yes, but decided to hold his tongue.

Loona: Do you actually think that?

Y/n: What I'm thinking is that I'm gonna need you to get all the way off my back about this!

Loona *sarcastically* Oh well let me get off that thing.

Blitz crying grew so loud we had to scream to be heard.

Y/n: BLITZ SHUT THE FUCK UP STOP CRYING!!

Loona: NO, HE'S RIGHT FOR CRYING IN FACT WHY AREN''T YOU CRYING?!

He raised his leg in the air now while Blitz clung on to him like life support.

Y/n: GET THE FUCK OFF ME!

He kicked his leg sending Blitz flying off and into a wall.

Y/n: Why is cause I don't care, and neither should you.

Loona: You're putting on this act of being a big strong tough guy thinking people will leave you alone, but I'm not going to stop.

Y/n: Just give me the address of Ched and I'll be out of your hair.