𝐈. 𝙀𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

Start from the beginning

"Really!? Or have you been too busy only caring due to what father thinks!" Rhaenyra stood up. Aemma grabs Rhaenyra and Vaena's hands. "Girls, you will soon lie in this bed at some point. This discomfort is how we serve the realm."

Rhaenyra sat back down, holding her mother'shand still. "I'd rather serve as a knight and ride to a battle in glory."

Aemma laughed, "We have royal wombs, you and I. The childbed is our battlefield, we must learn to face it with a stiff lip. Now Rhaenyra, take a bath. You stink of dragon."

Rhaenyra got up, kissed her mother then left the room with Alicent.

Vaena sat on the stool that Rhaenyra was on, "Mother, do I have a royal womb?" She asked. "Well, darling." Aemma sighed. "Rhaenyra will get married to a man with power, and you will be getting married to a Stark, yes they are powerful but you will be in the north. So not as powerful as Rhaenyra's."

"Oh, okay." Vaena said staring at the floor trying to redirect her emotions, "I'm going to go to father now, to see if he needs any help."

"Good daughter," Aemma said closing her eyes on the lounge.

𝙑𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙮,𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝘼𝙚𝙢𝙢𝙖 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝. 𝙑𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙠, 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙑𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚.

After a few minutes of walking in the hall, Vaena finally arrived at her chamber. She took off her shoes and sat in front of her vanity pondering. 

Vaena thought about who she was betrothed to, what was he like? Shouldn't she have a say? What if he's a horrible ruler, what if he treats his people horribly? Will Vaena be happy there?

However, a servant entered her room, "Excuse me, my Princess?"  

Vaena's thoughts stopped and she turned her head. "Yes?"

"Your plants in the observatory need your attention, I told you we would do it but you insisted to have me remind you always." The servant worried.

She got out of her chair and walked to her wardrobe. "Why thank you, if that's all please leave."

The servant left the room, and Vaena scratched her head wondering where her gloves went. She checked her drawers, she looked under her bed, she was lost.