Epilogue - 10 years later...

"Sometimes: the correct path, the bravest path is the least obvious and also the gentlest. . ."
Chief Rainsfall

This line stuck out to me in regards to what I wanted to type down below.

The real ending in my story is Dutch and Tiffany
But
This is going to be a twist and on Arthur's ending with her.
If any reader is curious go on and read down below to find out💞

I know I don't have an audience but this is something I suddenly wanted to type and see if readers would like this ending just as much as my og ending

Please leave a like 👍 and consider following my YouTube channel and insta, names and links are in my bio on my wattpad

⚠️Warning: sensitive subject ahead. You've been warned⚠️

Tiffany's POV

As the years gone on by we dealt with so many things, Micah being done away with once and for all was among the best achievements me Dutch and Arthur had accomplished together.
I have been getting visits from our old gang friends more specifically: MaryBeth, who had letters with her from quite a few people I was not expecting to get anything from: first one was from Tilly, Karen if you can believe it, I was so glad to hear she was still alive since she disappeared so suddenly in '99, she has been in rehab for her drinking habits.
Tilly, has a beautiful child now and is married to a lawyer in Saint Denis! Pearson runs a store in Rhodes and is married, Swanson has become more of a holy man than he was before and is a great priest in another state. Strauss unfortunately died at the hands of the pinkertons but was loyal to Dutch in the end despite getting kicked out.
Charles and Sadie, I read in Mary Beth's letter was doing great, Sadie was somebody I never talk to much in the gang but she became a well known respected bounty hunter through out these parts. Charles has been traveling around everywhere...
Now, I have had a few encounters with three others I never thought I would see ever again... one being Bill Williamson, he was still alive! And still drinking of course but more heavily...at times I want to help him but he has been starting to get in more trouble and I couldn't risk my family's safety. Even though I feel sad for him, I wish him to find peace one day...
Javier was the other one who surprised me but it was late at night, while I was just about to close up the bar, he came in for a brief moment, telling me he was going to New Mexico to escape everything and to my shock he asked me to come with him. Of course I declined because I had my life and family here, though disappointed by my decision he understood and bid me farewell. I always admired Javier because he was a sweetheart to me and was like a forth brother to Derek and Nora and looked out for them.
Third and final was Trelawny my goodness, it was so great to see that he was alive, he was so kind and such a gentleman he still is but he happened to be in town briefly on business and we caught up, he told me he planned on touring every state theater for his magic shows and of course we attended with front row seats curtesy of him, when we could, of course.
John and his family are always here checking in and visiting every other week, of course.

—This was all til the year 1911...Before....

10 years later. . .
January 11, 1911
8:24pm

Tiffany's Journal entry...

I ....I don't know where to start. For a long while things seemed...oh, Our life together was perfect everything seemed to be going so well for us...but as much as I wanted to push pass my fears and doubts...

It happened...just like I knew it would

it seems he was right about how treacherous the government was, they lied to him about the clean slate had he done ridiculous amounts of community service to them.