True person

Depuis le début

...

Charles turned to the door upon the knock at the door. He opened the door. Opposite him stood his brother and his beloved. They exchanged greetings. They went in. They walked together towards the hall. Charles sat down on the sofa. Then Arthur sat down on the seat next to him.

"I was thinking we were going to have dinner," Lily said. " There's no hurry, ma belle, sit down," said Arthur. Lily sat down next to Arthur.

" Where's she?" ask Lily to Charles. Charles was surprised. He didn't understand what Lily meant.

" What?" He said. Arthur grined. "Come on, we know it" Arthur said. " I dont understand" Charles said.

" Charles, we heard news that you were with a girl" Lily said. " Which girl?" he said. " I dont remember her name" she said. And looked Arthur. " Do you remember?" ask to Arthur. " Uhh, i guess... her name was Alexandra or like this" Arthur said. " Oh yes, yes!" Lily said. And look at Charless face.

" Uh... we didn't date. We just talk a bit" Charles said. " Really? Aren't we going to meet her tonigh?" Arthur asked.

" Arthur, that girl meant nothing to me. So, you wont meet with her" Charles said. " Oh, so youre still single" Lily said. " Yes, i am" Charles said.

" Youre still the only Leclerc bride" Arthur said. They laught. " I am sure that Charles will find a new very soon" Lily said with a smile.

" Not this year" Charles said. " Okay bro, we beliving that you will be champion" Arthur said. " I hope" Charles said. "I hope you will be the champion too darling" Lily said. " Im gonna say this to Kevin" Arthur said. " Dont you dare" Lily said. " Watch" Arthur said. " Fine" she said with grin in her face.

" Let's have dinner. I don't want to watch you flirt anymore" Charles said and laught. Also Lily and Arthur laught.

...

Dinner was over and they were sitting at the table talking. Arthur hold Lilys hand. Lily looked at Arthur face. Their eyes met. Arthur smile to her. And turn to Charles.

Charles was smiling nervously. He realized that Arthur was going to say something important.

" Charles" Arthur said. " Yeah?" Charles said. He was nervous.

" We decided for something" Arthur said. " What is this" Charles ask.

" Charles, first of all, I want you to stay absolutely calm. And that you respect our decision" Arthur said. " What is going on? Are you getting married?" He joked. And started to laugh. Arthur was serious.

" Yes, yes we are getting married" Arthue said. Charles stoped. " What?"

" We decided to marry" Lily said. " What the hell" Charles said. " Is that a joke?". Charles could not believe.

" No, no Charles" Arthur said. " No..." Charles said

" Charles you are my brother. I wanted you to know this first" Arthur said.

" So mom and Lorenzo dont know. And also Lilys family" said angryly.

" We gonna say tomorrow" Lily said. "What the fuck! What are you talking about? Arthur youre 22 and Lily is not even 20. Are you crazy?" Charles yelled.

" Dont yell" Arthur said. " Are you kidding me? Arthur youre younger than me and youre saying that youre getting marry" Charles said. He was angry. " I know im young. But it's our destiny" Arthur said. " Destiny? Shut up! Lily are okay! Why are you following my stupid brother's mind!" Charles yelled again.

" It isnt Arthurs idea. Its our idea" Lily said.

" You have to think again. Youre... youre too young for this" Charles said. " I do not care" Arthur said.

" Okay Arthur! I understand you dont care about your self. But Lily? Huh... she is too young. She has a big career" Charles said. He was about to cry.

" Charles, we wanting this. Because we loving eachother so much. And i guess... Arthur is true person for me. I cant lose my chance" Lily said.

" If he is the right person, you can be together again no matter what. Take your time" Charles said.

" Charles please..." Arthur said. "I dated Giada for 4 years and Charlotte for 3 years. And getting married did not cross my mind. You and Lily have been together for 2 years. And for the first year of your relationship, you hardly saw each other. Because Lily was busy with her career. She has a great career, if you get married her career will be ruined. So please think again" Charles said.

" We though all this thing. And all we want is getting married" Arthur said.

Charles' eyes filled with tears. He wanted to cry and destroy everything.

Lily stood up. Arthur looked her.

" Arthur, i guess we'd better go" Lily said. Arthur stood up. Then they left the kitchen.

Charles heard the door close. Charles started to cry. He was feeling like lost everything. He was loving his brother. But there is a something incorrect. Charles was in love. In love with his brothers lover. He got angry because of that.

" I can't see them together forever" Charles said while crying.