My dad stood, smirking. "Louis." he greeted evilly.

I just stared at him. Apparently he didn't like that, because he lashed out and slapped me hard across the cheek.

I didn't make a sound as my face throbbed in pain.

However, my boyfriend didn't take it too well. I heard a furious growl from behind me, and turned to see Harry looking like he was about to kill my father.

Bobby and Maura stumbled into the room, gasping.

My dad grabbed me by my hair and yanked me toward him, making me cry out in pain.

Harry was about to step in, but my dad suddenly whipped out a knife.

We all froze. He held it threateningly up to my throat.

He laughed manically. "You want him to die, Curly?"

Harry shook his head, looking terrified.

"Then I suggest you don't move a muscle, boy." my dad snarled.

He then yanked my head back so my eyes met his. I gulped.

"One move Louis. One move and you're dead." he said lowly.

"Yes sir." I choked out.

He smiled, obviously satisfied with my answer.

He casually moved his gaze over to Niall. A grin overtook his features. "Well, well, well, who do we have here? Why I haven't seen you since you were a wee little leprechaun, lad." he said, using a crappy Irish accent at the end.

Niall glared hatefully at him and sassily stated, "And I haven't seen you since you were young and had a wee bit more hair."

My dad scowled at Niall. "You always were a little brat, Horan."

Niall's eyes narrowed and he opened his mouth to say something that probably had a few inappropriate words included, but Bobby stepped in. "Don't drag my son into this, Tomlinson." he growled fiercely.

My dad shifted his gaze to Uncle Bobby, and smirked. "Fine. But this," he tightened his grip on me. "Is MY son, so therefore, I can do this." In a flash, he lifted my shirt, and dragged the knife down my pale skin, casing blood to drip on the floor.

"No!" I heard Harry scream.

I cried out from the stinging pain, and squeezed my eyes shut. My dad leaned in close to my ear and snapped, "Shut up!"

I clamped my mouth shut, knowing full well that if I did not obey, I would just get worse. I winced, trying to ignore my burning stomach where the knife had dug into my flesh.

Niall yelled a few curses, and Liam grabbed him arm, yanking him into his chest and wrapping his arms firmly around the blonde, so he couldn't try to attack my dad.

I blinked twice once I adjusted to the painful sting, and looked down at the small puddle of blood on the tile floor. Great, now I ruined their floor too.

I looked up at Aunt Maura. "Sorry." I said quietly.

She looked shocked at my apology. She shook her head, her mouth open, but no words coming out.

My dad chuckled, and gripped the back of my neck tightly. He turned to Harry and Zayn, who were standing stiffly.

Dad smirked and asked me tauntingly, "Aww, look at that, Curly is desperately wanting to rush over here and save you. What a good boyfriend." he snarled the last part hatefully.

I stayed quiet, glancing at Harry. His eyes showed pain and panic. His beautiful green orbs met my dull blue ones, and I saw tears well up in his.

"Please don't. Please don't cry Hazza," I said, sadness lacing my tone. I hate when Harry cries. Especially when I'm the cause of his tears.

"Haz... Harry please... Please don't..." I whimpered pitifully.

He wiped his eyes, and said "How do you expect me to not cry, Boo? He's hurting you and I can't do anything about it!"

I tried to pull out of my father's grip so I could comfort my boyfriend, but he grabbed me tightly and held my wrist out.

He grinned maliciously when he saw the dreadful scars already on my wrist, and I felt my throat go dry.

My dad looked at me and said gleefully,  

"Didn't know you were into self harm, boy. I'm glad you realize how worthless you are that you feel the need to cause yourself physical pain."

I felt tears spring to my eyes as I glanced at Harry. He was frozen in horror.

I heard Niall speak up. "L-Lou?" he choked out.

Uncle Bobby and Aunt Maura's expressions matched Harry's. Terribly shocked and utterly horrified.

I looked at the ground in shame, but that didn't last long.

I gasped in pain when my dad sliced the already tender skin of my arm open.

"Stop!" Zayn yelled, taking a step toward us. My dad's head snapped over to him, grinning crazily.

"Go ahead, come closer. Then I get to put an end to this waste of air's pathetic life." Dad exclaimed.

Zayn stopped in his tracks, looking torn.

My eyes widened in agony when my dad's fingers curled into my cuts. I screamed, tears pouring down my cheeks as he shifted his fingers around inside my sliced skin.

Blood dripped down my arm and off my fingertips onto the floor steadily.

Niall cried out, trying to run to me, but Liam wrapped his arms around his waist, preventing him from doing so. Though Liam yelled desperately, "Stop it!"

Harry finally snapped out of his stunned state and screamed, "Let go of him you fucking asshole! I'll fucking kill you!"

I don't care who are are, my boyfriend sounded pretty freaking scary at that moment.

My dad smirked, releasing my bloody wrist. I fell to my knees, gripping my arm. It was almost numb from the pain.

"Oh look here, Curly's got a backbone after all." My dad said amusedly.

Harry panted heavily, fury coming off of him in waves. His eyes were hard and cold as he stared down my father.

"You know," Dad said gleefully, clearly enjoying teasing Harry. "I could use some extra money... I could always just sell Louis' virginity, like I planned before."

I watched in horror as a cocky smirk fell over Harry's expression.

Please don't say it, please don't say it, please don't sa-

"Well that might be a bit difficult, considering he's not a virgin."

Yup, he said it. Sometimes I wish I didn't know that boy so incredibly well.

The grin dropped from my father's face instantly. He looked down at me with fiery eyes.

"You let this punk take you?!" he bellowed furiously.

"I uh- I just-"

"I'll teach you to disobey me, you little piece of crap." Dad yelled, then drew back his knife, preparing to slash it across my face.

"Drop. Your. Knife." Harry growled lowly, his tone sending chills down my spine.

My dad paused his movements, looking up at the curly haired boy hatefully.

I glanced up at my lover, gasping when I saw him. He was standing like he was ready to jump over and take the blow for me at any minute, and he was holding a huge wad of cash out to my dad.

Dad slowly moved away from me, looking surprised at Harry's offered money.

Harry nodded toward the money, wiggling it out toward him. "Well are you going to take it? It's the amount you requested."

My dad snapped his knife closed, slipping it back into his pocket. He reached out and snatched the cash from my boy, Harry's watchful eyes never leaving my dad's.

Dad smirked, gave me one more quick glance, then sprinted out the door.

Gone.