1. Transformed

WARNING: BLOOD, INAPPROPRIATE WORDS, CHARACTER DEATH

[YORIICHI AFTER BEING TRANSFORMED.]

Yoriichi felt a sharp pain through his body which caused him to wake up with a start. He felt different. His senses were a lot sharper than he remembered. 

Trees were surrounding the area and he could hear a river flowing nearby. He arrived at the flowing water quicker than he expected. Yoriichi looked at his reflection in the water. 

A pair of horns on top of his head, sharp fangs, black scleras, and cat-like pupils. His body shivered as he stared at himself in the river. 

A demon. Yoriichi was a demon. 

That explained the enhanced senses. However, how he turned into a demon wasn't clear. He tried searching through his memories but to no avail. It was as if someone erased his memories.

Yoriichi stood up and wobbly walked into the woods, disappearing into the darkness. 

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

Yoriichi met a demon somewhere in the woods. It was feasting on a human it had killed. The smell of human blood was overriding his senses. Drool escaped from his mouth. He swallowed his saliva hesitantly. 

The unknown demon sniffed the air before swiftly turning around. 

"Hey!"

"Get your own food why don't cha'!?" 

It growled at him. Yoriichi stared at it silently. 

"You little -"

"I'm talking to you dipshit - !" 

Its head got cut right off almost in an instant. The demon's eyes widened from shock as its head landed harshly on the ground. Blood spilled out from its mouth. Moments later, its corpse was replaced with a bunch of dust. 

Yoriichi stared hungrily at the human corpse. As much as he wanted to devour it, he couldn't do it. He carried the corpse and buried it nearby. He went down on his knees, pressed his hand together, and ran far away from the area. 

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

Yoriichi discovered that he had a blood demon art after some years. Despite him not eating any humans, he did have one. Perhaps the one who turned him into a demon fed him lots of humans before he was conscious? He would never know. 

Back onto the topic, his blood demon art allowed him to weaken any living creature who showed any signs of fear near him. He could also sense people's emotions.

Yoriichi jumped forward and swung his blade, slicing a demon's head. He didn't have any other purposes in this world besides killing demons. His blood demon art only made that job easier. 

[TAISHO SECRET: Yoriichi likes his blood demon art.]

END: 1. Transformed