Top-Tier Illegitimate Fan (5)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Seeing that Mu Cai ignored him, Lin Jiayi felt even more aggrieved.

That's it, baby Gu? Can't bear to get some dust on a few posters and photos? Are you reluctant to let others see?

The more he thought about it, the more boring he felt. Countless words that could hit and resonate with Mu Cai lingered in his mind, but in the end, he was still reluctant to say them.

Wasn't it because Mu Cai cried like that yesterday that it upset him? This person's earlobe is so small and so easily congested that it looks like a small drop of blood, so it's heartbreaking!

Lin Jiayi didn't dare to vent his anger, so he could only hold back and wander around the room. When he turned to Mu Cai's other side of the bed, he accidentally stepped on something soft on his foot.

Lin Jiayi looked down and saw that it was the body pillow he saw on Mu Cai's bed yesterday, and now it fell down on the bed.

He looked at Gu Yunchen's ascetic and indifferent face printed on the body pillow, and for the first time, he felt a little irritated by his cousin's expression. Lin Jiayi turned his head to look at Mu Cai. Seeing that the other party was still smearing things, he turned his head quickly, stretched out his feet, and stepped on the pillow a few more times.

The oppression in the chest suddenly dissipated a lot!

Lin Jiayi thought the effect was amazing, but at the same time, he couldn't help feeling a little self-doubt.

What's the matter with him? How could he be happy after stepping on Brother Gu's body pillow a few times?

Just at this time, Mu Cai finally finished tossing his face. He tidied up the things on the table without turning his head and said, "I'm done. Let's go down."

Lin Jiayi quickly retracted his feet and stood aside for a few minutes. Stepping forward, pretending to be impatient with a guilty conscience, he yelled loudly: "Why are you so slow? I've been waiting for you for a long time, and I'm starving to death!"

Mu Cai was a little puzzled. The other party is so hungry; why didn't he go downstairs earlier? Why is he waiting for him here?

Facing the dazed and innocent look on the young man's pale face, Lin Jiayi felt even more guilty.

He was afraid that Mu Cai would see the footprints that fell on the pillow, so he grabbed the other's arm first and walked away with an eager expression: "Go!" 

The two tugged all the way downstairs.

It wasn't until he came to the restaurant that Mu Cai broke free from Lin Jiayi's hand, a little out of breath.

There are already people sitting at the table. Gu Yunchen looked up at them with cold eyes, then lowered his head to check the files on the phone. On the contrary, Mo Hengqing raised his eyebrows when he saw the appearance of the two of them and said, "Sit down and eat."

The four of them had breakfast together, and Father Mo came back with his wife.

Father Mo greeted his son's two friends and his wife's son kindly, exchanged some pleasantries, and let the young people go to play by themselves.

Mu Cai followed Lin Jiayi, and they went out for a walk with the dog. The Samoyed seemed to like him very much. He always liked to tilt his head and smile at him. When he touched him, he would take the initiative to rub it back and forth. Lin Jiayi, on the side, looked amused and took several photos in succession.

Even Mo Hengqing was a little surprised. Mu Cai basically didn't play with them before, so he only discovered today that his younger brother has a physique that animals like. He tries to remind the big, stupid white dog who owns it, but all he gets is the samoyed's tail-wagging ass.