"Bullshit!"

"I didn't know he was a Demogorgon, okay?" Dustin yelled.

"In Lucas' defense we did tell you that he was from the Upside Down." Liv defended Lucas.

"Shut up, Liv!" Dustin yelled.

"Do you want a black eye?" Liv threatened.

"Guys, who cares? We have to go." Max butted in.

"I care! You put the party in jeopardy! You broke the rule of law! And Liv, you did too because you knew about it!" Lucas accused.

"I only found out today and you also broke the rule of law!" Liv yelled.

"What?" Lucas asked.

"You told Max the truth!" Liv told him.

"Yeah, a stranger!" Dustin pointed his flashlight at Max.

Max scoffed. "A stranger?"

"She's not a stranger, Dustin!" Liv told him.

"Who's side are you on?" Dustin asked.

"You both wanted to tell her, too!" Lucas yelled.

"But we didn't, Lucas, okay? We didn't tell her." Liv angrily said. "We all broke the rule of law, okay? So we're even. We're even."

"No, no! We're not even. Don't even try that. His stupid pet could have ate us for dinner!" Lucas pointed at Dustin.

"That was not my fault! He wasn't gonna eat us." Dustin said.

"Oh, so, he was crawling to come say hello?" Lucas dramatically said.

"Guys!" Steve yelled, breaking up the argument.

The others looked over to him and that's when they heard it. Screeching of the Demogorgons in the distance. Steve started to walk towards the sound with Lucas, Dustin, and Liv following him.

"No, no, no. Hey, guys, why are you headed towards the sound?" Max yelled after them only for them to ignore her. "Hello? Liv? Shit." Max ran after them.

"I don't see him." Dustin said as they looked at Hawkins from the top of the hill.

Lucas looked through his binoculars and noticed that the growling and screeches were coming from Hawkins Lab.

"It's the lab. They were going back home." Lucas said.

They all started to walk down the hill towards Hawkins Lab with Steve leading the way.

"Hello?" They heard someone call out as they reached the end of the woods. "Who's there?"

Once they came out of the woods they saw Nancy and Jonathan standing by the entrance of Hawkins Lab.

"Steve?" They both said.

"Nancy?" Steve said.

"Jonathan." Dustin said.

"What are you doing here?" Nancy asked as she and Jonathan walked over to the group.

"What are you doing here?" Steve wondered.

"We're looking for Mike and Will." Nancy answered.

"They're not in there, are they?" Dustin asked, worried for his two best friends.

"We're not sure." Nancy said.

"Why?"

The sound of the Demogorgons screeching inside the building answered Jonathan's question. The group then began to argue and talk over each other.