Chishiya's eyes are wide as he stares at his friend in disbelief. She wrote a story about him and someone they actually know?!

He catches the dark haired male's eyes from across the room. 'The idiot is smiling?! Why is he smiling?!' Niragi is one of his friends..he is also the guy that Chishiya has a crush on but he never even told Kuina so how..why would she write a story about him and Niragi?! He would rather prefer it be someone like Arisu as he knows Arisu will laugh it off but Niragi.. he will most likely now break off from the friend group.

'Great',Chishiya thinks. There goes my last shot.

The whole classroom is busy staring between Chishiya and Niragi,trying to see who will react disgusted or who will get angry but neither off them give the reaction the class expects. Chishiya just grunts and turns back to his work. Niragi just shrugs and puts his head on his arms to sleep again. 

Mr Morizono looks unamused, "Ms Kuina..don't let this happen again" and with that everything is back to normal. 

Kuina send him multiple text messages but he just ignores them. Chishiya is not mad,he just feels betrayed in a way he does not understand. 

He unlocks his phone to see how much time he still has to sit in this hellhole when he sees a message pop up from a number he does not have saved:

Unknown:

Hey there ;) Meet me behind the pool after school?

Chishiya:

Who is this? 

Unknown:

How do you not know who I am...baby boy;) 

Chishiya's head whips up as the bell rings. He spots Niragi winking at him then nods in the direction of the pool and leaves. Kuina runs up to Chishiya "I am so sorry that was supposed to be my secret, I thought the two of you would make a cute couple but it was not supposed to be known public-" she stops as she notices Chishiya holding out his hand.

"Relax..We will talk later, also don't wait up for me, I will walk home today"

She nods,looking sad and sorry. Chishiya gives her a reassuring smile then follows behind the pierced boy.

 Chishiya gives her a reassuring smile then follows behind the pierced boy

(CHISHIYA'S POV)

Walking to the door that leads to the back of the pool,I feel my heart beating through my chest. My mind is swarming with thoughts of what he wants to say..what is he wants to fight me or drown me..

Too late,I realize as he already opened the door and is smiling at me. Wait,he is actually smilling.

"Chishi...you actually came..Fu*k me,I thought you would ditch me. 

"No I came..do not ask me why but I did" I mutter as I follow him to a corner. Before I even register what happened, he has me cornered and is standing in front of me..well a mere few centimeters away from me. "I just can't get that blonde hair out of my head. Your stupid smile and your stupid explanation for everything. "

"I do no know if you are insulting me or admitting you like me" I say breathy. 

Niragi rolls his eyes, "See,stupid" I look at him confused before I feel soft lips on mine. His lips on mine feels so natural and my body responds by kissing him back.

After a slow kissing moment that turned into a heated make out session, we pull apart. Both our lips are bruised but I honestly do not mind. If this is a dream, please do not make it end. 

"I through you were straight.." he chuckles, "I thought weren't into bad boys Chishiya"

"Well we both learned something new through Kuina's little story." I bite my lip. "Want to make her fanfic not fictional? Wanna be mine for this life and the next baby boy" Niragi takes my hand as he looks into my eyes. 

"Yes please" I kiss him again.

(Niragi POV) 

(Niragi POV) 

We officially made it official after 2 months of testing out the dating scene. Our friends were ecstatic,specially Kuina as she kept saying she knew we were destined. The Ying and Yang she called us.

I made it publically known that Chishiya was mine and mine alone.

I have always liked him but never thought he was into me..well boy was I wrong. 

I guess Kuina's little oopsie was a blessing in disguise. 

A/N : So yea..that is it. I really apologize  if it is crappy. I have not written in a long while so it is gonna take some practicing. Please, I will appreaciate any kind of feedback and advice.