Chapter 1121-1130

Start from the beginning

Chapter 1122 - I Want Sister
Li Also Qu Sinian thought deeply about this.

And it's quite bad to clean up the mess for these little things every time.

Delete their memories, and these little guys should be in peace.

After all, the ability to break into trouble has become a habit engraved in the bones in the mortal world.

Now back to the god world, originally these days are fine, there is no trouble, the world is peaceful, everything is very harmonious and quiet, but now they remember it and bring this habit to the god world.

On the first day of recovering his memory and reuniting, he broke into such a big disaster of bombing the school, and he may not know what will be blown up in the future.

Qu Sinian: "..." To

put it bluntly, if this memory is not deleted quickly, in the long run, either these little guys will die or they will die.

According to the laws of the mortal world, several of them are more likely to die.

Qu Sinian and Zhang Dazhuang reached a consensus without any obstacles, but only the two of them were not enough, and they looked at Jian Yi.

Jian Yi bowed his head slightly, obviously he had no opinion, and in the end, there was one Lu Junhan who was the most troublesome.

They all heard that Xiao Lu Li personally went to the mortal world to save her father.

No matter what not very good memories have happened in the mortal world, just with this strong filial piety, they can't bear to delete this memory, which is proof of the child's love for his father.

It depends on what Lu Junhan plans.

......

When the three of them were discussing, Lu Junhan's side was not idle, it should be said that as long as this little cub of his family was there, he could not be idle.

"Dad, look, this is the spell I just learned in class today!"

Under Lu Junhan's cleaning technique, Xiao Lu Li's dark little face has returned to its original white tenderness, and has changed from a small briquette that has just been dug out of the alchemy furnace to a soft and cute double ponytailed little loli.

Her big black eyes were still bright and moving, shining with a clear and unfamiliar light.

When the school was bombed just now, the little girl happily introduced to her father the "achievements" of their bombing school, but the father did not react.

Xiao Lu Li also thought that his father was too stupid to understand what it meant to bomb school, nor did he understand what they had learned today.

So, Xiao Lu Li planned to demonstrate it to his father again.

Be sure to let Dad know how good she is!
This spell teacher just taught it once, and she learned it!

Of course, little loli is only used to learning, as for whether the water that comes out of the cleaning technique after casting the spell, or the fire that can burn people into carbon, it is not within her consideration, as long as the spell is cast, it can produce something, and the little girl feels that she has learned very well!
You can show it to Dad!
Dad will definitely praise her!

"Dad, look at me, I'm super powerful!"

As her words fell, a super large flame about half a human height burst out of her small hand, which could not be said to be exactly the same as the water cleaning technique taught by the teacher, but could only be said to be irrelevant.

"And it's going to explode."

Before Lu Junhan could react, the huge flame in the palm of his hand "banged", and a violent explosion occurred, and in an instant, countless sparks scattered.

Lu Junhan was still prepared, and while a spell went over to extinguish the raging flames, he quickly brought out a certain little loli who didn't know that he had broken into trouble again.

The explosion did not affect them.

But Qu Sinian, who was still chatting next to Xiao Luli, they were not so lucky, they were not prepared at all, they were not guarded at all, and they were blown up!

Although everyone is not a cub, there is no protection ban of cubs on their bodies, but fortunately, the strength is high, and the damage is not there, but the face is instantly blackened by the smoke that exploded.

Qu Sinian: "..."
Zhang Dazhuang: "..."
Jian Yi: "..."

They kind of know how this school was bombed, and why these little guys' faces are so dark.

The culprit is indeed the cutest and most harmless of the four!
Qu Sinian quickly cleaned themselves, and then looked at Lu Junhan, who was a parent, condemningly.

After Lu Junhan cried a little loli who broke into trouble, he repaired and cleaned the place on his body that was burned by the flames.

Only then did he say with an expressionless face:
"Delete, I'll delete all her memories when I go back."

Obviously, it was too skinny, even Lu Junhan couldn't bear it.

Not only did she have to delete her memory, but the soul power didn't seem to be sealed enough, otherwise she wouldn't have made such a large ball of flames, and she said that the explosion exploded.

When he went back, he sealed all the soul power of this little fat girl, and see how she used spells!
"Woooo Don't slap me! The

little loli who was crying didn't hear the words clearly, but she heard the word "delete", and suddenly cried even harder: "If you slap me, I, I will be blown away..." Qu Sinian: "..."

Zhang Dazhuang: "..."

When your father is an iron fan princess, a door can fan you to the Flame Mountain.

Even after breaking into two disasters, and her face cried so hard, the green tendons on Lu Junhan's forehead all came out, bent her fingers, and knocked her little head melon.

"Shut up!"

Seeing that her father not only did not praise her for being powerful, but also slapped her and blew her and hit her, the little loli came from it, feeling that she was really miserable and miserable, "Wow", holding her head in her little hand, crying even more fiercely:
"Woooo

He couldn't stay in this Divine Realm.

"Sent you."

Lu Junhan deliberately stuffed the crying little girl with tears in front of Qu Sinian, and sure enough, the little loli stopped crying in an instant, and only looked at her father with big eyes with tears in her eyes, as if she was watching a super villain.

Who knows, Qu Sinian reacted even more than the little girl, as if hiding from some flood beast, he took several steps back:
"No, no, no, I can't stand it, no, I can't stand it, no, no, no, I don't want it, don't give it to me!!"

He said several "no" in a row, which shows how resistant Qu Sinian is, resisted to the point of being a little crazy.

"Eh, I want me,"

On the contrary, Qu Qianqian's little friend was very happy, she waited for a long time, and finally waited for Sister Lili's father to not want her, "Uncle Lu, you give Sister Lili to me,

I want it."

Lu Junhan: "..." Qu

Sinian: "..."

No, baby, what's the difference between you and me!
"I want me too."

Zhang Yiming also came over to make a scene, he raised his little hand, "I also want sister Lili."
Zhang Dazhuang's face changed, and he picked up
Zhang Yiming: "You want a fart, I see you want to die!"

Zhang Yiming struggled in his father's big hands: "I don't want farts, I don't want to die, I want sister Lili!"

Zhang Dazhuang: "..."

As for Jian Xizhen, before he could express his opinion, Jian Yi took the lead and sealed his mouth with a prohibition.

After Jian Xichen glanced at his father with an idiot's eyes, he withdrew his gaze and used a spell to write in the air:
[I also want Sister Li!!!!

Jian Yi: "..."

Misstep, forgetting that this little rabbit cub doesn't like to talk.

(End of chapter)