Top-Tier Illegitimate Fan (3)

Start from the beginning

He suppressed this somewhat weird emotion in his heart and soon decided to give Mu Cai this chance, and then stopped the two of them at the same time.

After Su Xingyun introduced the variety show "Star Rookie" and stated the pros and cons of participating in the show, he calmly asked the opinions of the two people in front of him: "Do you want to participate?"

Liang Yunxi is the captain of this group of newcomer trainees. He is capable and wants to be popular, so of course he nodded in agreement. Not to mention Mu Cai; whether it's for the plot or to get in touch with Gu Yunchen to consolidate the character design, he has to participate, so he nodded.

A stone fell to the ground in Su Xingyun's heart, but he couldn't see anything on his face; he just pushed his glasses, glanced at the two people in front of him coldly, and said: "From today on, you should train hard; probably you will be participating in the show in a month."

He paused for a moment when he said this, and his eyes locked on Mu Cai behind the lens: "Especially you, let's make a surprise attack during this time."

Mu Cai's pale face suddenly appeared a little flushed; he knew that his foundation was weak and immediately nodded obediently. "Got it."

Liang Yunxi hugged Mu Cai's shoulders and smiled at Su Xingyun: "Brother Su, don't worry, I will train him well."

Su Xingyun nodded, glanced at them, turned around, and left.

In the next half-month, Mu Cai was exhausted. Their training courses are divided into three parts: dance, vocal music, and an introduction to acting. The three courses are interspersed, and one course takes a whole day.

Mu Cai has no talent for dancing or acting, but his singing surprised the teachers in class. His voice is clear and melodious, with a wide range and good intonation, and he doesn't lose his tune when he sings. He has excellent innate conditions. It's just not enough breath and not enough skills.

However, the advantage in singing did not give Mu Cai the opportunity to reduce his training. After training every day, he still had to be dragged to the next-door dance practice room by Liang Yunxi to make up for the progress he had missed.

In the past half a month, although Mu Cai felt that his appetite was increasing day by day, his weight still plummeted in full view during the weekly weight measurement session.

This day, Mu Cai just got off the weighing scale, and Zhao An, who was at the side, took advantage of Liang Yunxi's lack of attention and quietly touched Mu Cai's arm.

Usually the captain is very strict; he has wanted to touch it for a long time!

The young man on the opposite side didn't seem to understand what he was doing, but just looked down at the place where he was touched, and a dazed and innocent look appeared on his delicate pale face.

Zhao An felt his heart itch when he saw it, and he couldn't help touching it again.

However, when he was about to touch it again, the captain's chilly voice sounded in his ear: "Zhao An, you have gained two catties this week. From today onward, do 20 more push-ups every day."

He took off his clothes, showed his abdominal muscles for the other party to see, and yelled loudly: "Captain, you are avenging your own private revenge! "Come and judge for me; is there such a captain?"

However, no one responded to his accusation. All regard him as nothing.

Sneaking into Mu Cai secretly is unforgivable!

Zhao An felt isolated.

Mu Cai couldn't help laughing. He looked at Zhao An's tight abdomen and said enviously, "You have four-pack abs; that's amazing."