For the first 4 pheras , Ranbir was walking in front of Prachi while in other three pheras Prachi was walking in front of Ranbir.
And the other people standing around them were showering the flowers on our beautiful PRANBIR.

When the pheras were done , Pranbir took their seats again. And Priest asked Ranbir to put vermillion on Prachi's hairline and nuptial chain around her neck. He did the same which Priest asked for.

Priest, announced - Now you both are husband and wife. You can go and take blessings from your elders.
They took the blessings from the elders.
After that Pranbir hugged Arhana.
Aryan and Shahana were the most happiest among all.
Aryan , happily - Finally...!!
Shahana , teasingly - Yes finally! And you both don't worry , we have already decorated your room and we will make sure no one will disturb you so you can enjoy your night. Sorry First Night.

Prachi slapped her lightly on her arms while Shahana screamed dramatically and the boys laughed looking at the girls.
But their happy face soon turned into the tensed one when they heard someone's sound.

"Nooooo" all turned to see Rhea and Abhi who was shocked looking at the scene in front of them.

Rhea, madly - You both are marrying each other? No you can't do this to me Ranbir. I will marry you. Come Ranbir , Let's get married.
She was about to hold his hands but he moved backward and entangled his hand with Prachi's hand.

Ranbir - Prachi is my wife. She is written in my destiny. You can't come in between us. Stay away from me and my wife Mrs. Prachi Ranbir Kohli.
Prachi looked at him lovingly. In her Mind: Prachi Ranbir Kohli, Sounds good.

Rhea , cryingly - You are mine. Dad , Say something. Ask her to divorce him.
Abhi , angrily - Prachi , how could you do this? Why did you marry him?
Prachi , confidently - Because i love him. And no one can come between us.
Abhi , shouted - Rhea loves him.
Prachi , in the same tone - So what? She is just obsessed with him. And we love each other. Mr. Mehra , You are no one to talk in between us.

Abhi , shouted - Don't shout on me. I am your Dad. Ranbir loved her first. You came between them.
Prachi , shouted on him - You are no one to me. And if she was so in love with him , then she didn't have asked him to break my heart , she herself broke the bond which she had with Ranbir.

Abhi was about to slap her but Ahana caught his hand who just entered the house and saw the scenerio.

Ahana - Don't dare to raise your hand on her

Rhea , frustratedly - Who are you now? Why you always speaks in our family matter?
Ahana , angrily - i can speak. I am Kiara Pragya Arora.

This shocked everyone. Abhigya were the most shocked persons among all.
Abhi , emotionally - Kiara.... Princess you....
Kiara - Stop it!! You are no one to me.
Pragya - Kiara!
Kiara - mom....
She hugged her tightly and the mother daughter duo shared an emotional hug with each other.