Passing by a tattoo shop along the way, it’s not really a shop, it’s just a stall set up under the eaves of a corridor. There are many people coming and going, only Hu Die stopped for it.

The boss is a pretty girl, and she doesn't look like a businessman. Seeing someone parked in front of the booth, she just threw a picture album over and said, "Look for yourself."

Hu Die picked up the album, and Jing Yue walked over, "Want to get a tattoo?"

She nodded, and was about to open the album, but Jing Yue blocked it with her hand: "You can't have tattoos."

Hu Die didn't raise her head, and said in a low voice: "There's nothing I can do now."

Jing Yue didn't speak, and moved his hand away after a while.

Hu Die opened the picture album, glanced at the patterns on it, and said in a heartless tone: "Brother Jingyu, some things are destined, we just try to remember the happy ones."

Hearing the conversation between the two, the boss looked up and saw that Hu Die was flipping through the album without deciding what to write, so he asked aloud, "What do you want to write?"

"Is everything okay?"

She nodded: "Say, I can draw."

"Then..." Hu Die glanced sideways at Jing Yue who was standing silently at the side, and said with a smile, "Then let's write a whale, is that okay?"

"Yes." The boss reached out to the drawing board beside him, and quickly drew the outline of a whale. "If you are afraid of pain, you don't need to paint it. The lines of the text are also very beautiful."

Hu Die glanced at the drawing, and found that the girl's brushwork was very neat. Although it was only a draft, it was not bad, so she said with satisfaction, "Then I won't paint it, what do you think?"

She looked back at Jing Yue.

He pursed his lips slightly, remained silent for a while, and finally let go: "Yes."

"Then write this."

Hu Die handed the drawing back, and the boss confirmed with her where the text was, "Then come with me, my studio is inside."

"Okay." Hu Die pulled Jing Yue and followed her into the shop, seeing that she called a young boy to look outside the stall.

The boss took Hu Die to the inner room to make preparations. When he was about to remove the tools, he glanced at the girl sitting alone on the sofa chair, and then at the boy sitting outside the door. Are you sure you have thought about what you are going to take away when you die? It will be very difficult to wash it off."

After hearing her words, Hu Die was taken aback for a moment. Before she could get the tool, she stood up apologetically: "I'm sorry, I'm not writing anymore."

She is the one to go.

It would be unlucky to take him away with tattoos on his body.

The boss seemed to be used to this kind of thing, so he wasn't too surprised, he shrugged and said, "OK."

Hu Die didn't have a tattoo, but bought the drawing.

When he came out of the shop, Jing Yu watched her carefully roll up the drawing and put it on the side of the bag, and asked softly, "Why are you not writing anymore?"

"Afraid of pain." Hu Die smiled: "That sister said it would be very painful. I was a little scared, so I didn't want to write."

Seeing that she didn't look very interested, Jing Yu comforted her, "I'll take this sketch and order some tattoo stickers for you when I get back, so you don't have to suffer pain."