𝘐𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

≪•◦"ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵃˡˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵃˡˡ ⁱ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈᵇʸᵉ"◦•≫

(Fem reader)

------✧◦♚◦✧------⋆

Hey, it's been a while. I know this is sudden...can we meet up?

Taylor? sorry, I deleted your contact. I still rmbr your number tho. Sure, where and when?

Our former usual coffee shop down Cornelia street, tmrw morning.

I'll see you there.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

[Taylor's pov]

The bitter yet invitingly warm smell of coffee invaded my senses as soon as I walked into the cafe. I ordered a cup of espresso and chose the table for two in the corner, hoping for some privacy. I sat and waited anxiously for your arrival. It's been 6 months since our fallout and I haven't seen you since.

Minutes pass and you're still not here. I was just about to text you when I heard the sound of the doorbells chiming. I turn around and there you are walking in with your oh-so-flawless hair resting on your shoulders. Your eyes found mines, the same eyes that spilled tears because of me, and the same eyes I fell in love with in the fall.

You wave at me with your sweet smile that I miss and I waved back with mines. As you approach closer, a familiar feeling of warmth builds within me and I can feel my heartbeat racing...you're as beautiful as the last time I saw you.

You sat across from me and immediately I smell the scent of your favorite perfume, so intoxicating yet comforting.

"Hey" you greet with a soft smile.

"Y/n, you came"

"Of course I did. I cleared my schedule for today right after I got your text last night."

"Thank you, you didn't have to though. You could've told me you were busy and we could just meet up some other ti-"

"It's fine, Taylor. I've already done it."

"Right...so, How's life? How's your family?"

"I've been good, busier than ever. New acting gig for an action series based on a big hit survival game. Had to pull a lot of tuff stunts but I'm liking it so far. The family has been doing well, little brother missed you tho. He kept asking when will you come back to sing him to sleep again and I...I never gave him a proper answer. He dropped it after some time. How about you?"

I noticed how your mood slightly deteriorated when you were talking about your brother. I felt a pinch in my guilty-filled heart.

"Glad you're enjoying work. Nothing changed much for me, it's been the same going around for interviews, running from the paparazzi, and I'm working on a new album."