Top-Tier Illegitimate Fan (2)

Começar do início

As for Mu Cai, he wanted to improve his current interpersonal relationship a little bit. After all, he is not the original; he is not so withdrawn and still needs to be in contact with people. Moreover, the energy field is ever-changing, and he has participated in it all. There may be certain non-human factors in future plot development. At that time, in order to maintain the development of the plot, Mu Cai may have to rely on the strength of the people around him.

Thinking of this, Mu Cai was not discouraged, even though he was frustrated.

Seeing that Liang Yunxi ignored him, he didn't leave directly but took the initiative to say, "Then I'll go first."

Liang Yunxi was startled by this sound and only then realized that he was in a trance. He looked at the young man on the opposite side again and saw that the other party was clearly aggrieved, with drooping eyelids and slightly puffed-up cheeks, and pretended to be fine to say goodbye to him. It's a bit like a kitten who failed to try it out and wants to retract its little pink meat pad.

Leaning against the door with arms crossed, Liang Yunxi asked lazily, "Where are you going?"

Mu Cai answered naturally, "The training room."

A look of narrowness flashed across Liang Yunxi's eyes. "Do you know where the training room is?"

Mu Cai choked for a moment.

He seems to really not know!

Mu Cai had never participated in the company's training courses, so naturally he had never been to the training room, so of course he didn't know about it!

Looking at Mu Cai's drooping eyebrows, slightly wrinkled nose, and the way he was trying to think about countermeasures, Liang Yunxi was in a good mood for some reason.

He waved his hand mercifully, like a Bodhisattva who saves the suffering, and said, "Okay, just follow me!"

Mu Cai's eyes lit up, and he immediately responded: "Okay!"

However, after arriving at the training room and starting training, Mu Cai regretted it.

He never thought that dance training would be so intense and difficult!

Just the two hours of warm-up and basic skills practice before the official dance have already made Mu Cai out of breath, and the more tiring and testing of people's skills is yet to come!

They actually have to practice several dances again and again!

After Mu Cai finished his warm-up exercise, he couldn't move after only two beats. It was really exhausting at first; he felt that his back was completely wet with sweat, and his whole body seemed to be fished out of the water. The second reason is that he can't keep up with the rhythm of other trainees, often forgets to move, and always shoots slowly.

But Mu Cai still gritted his teeth and persisted.

Now that you are here, you must train hard and don't give up halfway!

It's just that just after the dance, Liang Yunxi made a stop gesture to signal everyone to take a break.

Although a group of people were a little surprised, they didn't know why they took a rest early today. But the captain has given orders, and they will naturally not give up the great opportunity to rest. In the entire training room, two-thirds of them were seated in an instant.

Before Mu Cai could breathe a sigh of relief, he saw Liang Yunxi pass through the crowd of people sitting crookedly in front of the big mirror and stand in front of him.

He looked over in surprise and saw the other party looking at him with a somewhat tangled expression.

Mu Cai didn't know what happened to his roommate; he was sweating profusely on his back and feeling a little uncomfortable. But Mu Cai held back, opened his eyes to look at Liang Yunxi, and asked, "Captain, what's the matter?"